Lets talk - (anything)

On a separate note, I hope @HLAJR and the others who participate in this forum from the Philippines rode out today’s earthquake safely. Prayers for the folks who weren’t so fortunate.

2 Likes

Just noticed that event label. How long is that up there?

3 Likes

Since an hour I believe.

4 Likes

Those pictures are just fowl :wink:

4 Likes

Hope every one ok to

1 Like

Ok guys μηθυμνα isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. There are some stops so I’ll be able to send some of you gifts

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even worry about that just have fun

3 Likes

My kids left a bag of mini chocolate donuts out on the kitchen table before school. Of course both dogs ate them when we left.

1 Like

How are the dogs doing?

2 Likes

They were eating grass this morning and barfing everywhere, so I knew both were in on it. Now they both fine.

3 Likes

No one is entitled to nothing but death and taxes

4 Likes

Millennials haven’t figured that out yet. But they will learn soon enough.

1 Like

Very true going to be funny

1 Like

Yes, I know you are a Millenial, Cup, but I still want to insult your entire generation,

2 Likes

I understand they had a study they said 3/4 of Our Generation still live at home with Mom and Dad and rely on them for income

2 Likes

Yes, I just had training with someone on Monday, and at least she knew enough to say, “ I know I’m a millenial, but…”

1 Like

There are a few good one out there but most are just useless and need to staralized

No. We just need to learn to get along with you and understand what you really want.

1 Like

I don’t consider my self a millennial

2 Likes

You’re 32. I got nieces and nephews older than you. If you came of age during changeover of year 2000, then you are millinileal. We got kids on this site that way younger than that and we haven’t named them yet.

1 Like