Lets talk - (anything)

Yup thay don’t want to lose money

1 Like

Got some new birds

1. Guinea fowl
  2. Egyptian white neck
5 Likes

Why you get them? It’s a collection or are you breeder?

1 Like

I currently have double spawns near my house. Haven’t seen that in months.

1 Like

That’s a bummer, @darksylveon1, both your decision and your stated reasons for it.

Try to be clear with yourself about whether you’re leaving over losing interest or over bugs in PoGo. Because the latter may reflect unrealistic expectations about software systems (especially large, networked, multi-user, real-time stuff). And losing interest is often a transitory thing that can be fixed by simply taking a break.

Also, FWIW, @Cup: Congrats on the new birds. I share @bagguille’s curiosity: Are you a collector or a breeder?

2 Likes

My dog would love to eat your chickens.

2 Likes

Might be prudent before trying that, though, to make sure none of the exotic breeds that @Cup’s shown off here happens to have a fondness for eating dogs. (Remember that research has shown modern chickens to be descendants of T.Rex…)

1 Like

@bagguille @vorgriff3 I’ll get them for egg purposes and for the most part just for ornamental purposes in the middle of in the middle of summer time our yard is filled with tarantulas I’ll take pictures later so we always get chickens to help control them and breeding them makes you a good little bit of side money

2 Likes

And if everything goes right this is one of my chicken coop will look like in the morning

3 Likes

Any word, yet, about what will be the next T5 raid boss and when that will take over?

1 Like

I have no idea

But you probably have a good idea of what those eggs are like! Do they taste like the ones we get from the supermarket?

Falcor is happy Caps scored first tonight.

yes they taste the same and the yolk and whites are the same color is the one from the grocery store it’s just the shell that differs in color

1 Like

Anyone watching the NBA playoffs? My Spurs lost today and are now tied 2-2 with Denver. :frowning:

1 Like

Take heart. Winning 2 out of 3 is doable. And while the Nuggets finished ahead of the Spurs in the regular season, I think they split their head-to-head games (something like 2 to 2).

And that’s cool, @Cup. I could have eggs for almost every meal.

1 Like

Yeah, I still think we’ll win the series, I just wanted to put it away in San Antonio. Denver had lost 13 straight there too!

1 Like

You’re a Spurs fan

Huge Spurs fan. David Robinson is actually my favorite player of all time.

I grew up in Kansas City and we didn’t have an NBA team (the Kings re-located in the early 80s), so I wanted a team that was mine. The Spurs drafted Robinson and it was over. They became my team for life. :smiley:

2 Likes