Lets talk - (anything)

Yall trynna to close my precious topics?

1 Like

Just a way to kill time

Open my present. We still got 14 days until Best Friends.

Do I even play pokekon go anymore? I’ve not been looking at the site as much as I used to before. I may still play for community day

2 Likes

Got a backlog of unopened gifts there, @Cup? One from “aardvarkalo” (my goofily-named junior trainer) is waiting to be opened so the next one can be sent.

The big XP for becoming best friends awaits

1 Like

My bad dude I will open it tonight

Mighty good of ya. One step closer now.

1 Like

Yup open and sent

1 Like

and opened and sent

my primary trainer frequently has trouble finding enough gifts to send; but the trainer you’re friends with always seems to have a backlog of gifts to be sent
 so just keep on opening 'em and I’ll keep sending 'em.

1 Like

Right on bro

The notre dame of Paris Burns

2 Likes

Its a shame. It is/was a beautiful structure

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Hopefully it’ll get repaired

2 Likes

It’s sad to know what happened to such historical place

3 Likes

I feel more sad about Notre Dame burning down than the Washington Capitals losing in Game 3 of the Playoffs.

2 Likes

Haven’t been on the site for 4 days. At this point I’ve lost all interest in playing pokrmon go, and ive been lately having a problem with buying stuff, I’ve contacted niantic, a human responded (automatic responses are bad) with a message that they are aware of it. If bugs are going to prevent me from playing the game correctly, why should I play. May stay on the site for a few more days, and will use teleport and leave. Also, sorry that I keep posting useless stuff in this topic, but I use this to talk about my state with playing the game and because you can talk about anything here, random stuff I do with hide details. Can niantic actually fix their bugs?

One last thing
Rock

Scissors, you win

Paper

Scissors, you lose

Scissors

Scissors, tie

Not my last post on the site but close to it

3 Likes

I think thay will fix it bro have hope and I won your game lol

2 Likes

If you can’t buy something, they will fix it soon.

1 Like