Can we continue in lets talk?

1 Like

Ill try and move these messages there

1 Like

Awesome. Now i know how this is done

1 Like

This is not where I left this what kind of Witchcraft is this

1 Like

Okay okay calm down I plan to hit Level 49 and a half by the time the next event is over back on topic

1 Like

This topic sucked anyway so why not derail it?

1 Like

Not from Go website

1 Like

Lol going to get in trouble I already did

1 Like

Here is site where that came from

1 Like

Looks legit it fooled me

1 Like

I already got in trouble on this site for fake cussing. They ban me or you, they lose half the posts!

1 Like

Lol very true how do you fake cus give me an example

1 Like

My scout leader said you can’t use Dag, Dang, friggin, or What The?, because it’s too much like using the real word because the meaning is the same. I did that here once and got called out for it.

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying but it makes no sense I always say badass and what the hell and nothing happens hope I didn’t just jinx myself

1 Like

I always tell my kids to be careful of what you post on the Internet because it will be there forever. I try to follow that philosophy here.

1 Like

That’s smart I just don’t use certain words that I use in my everyday life that would be wildly inappropriate on here I don’t like people cussing for the children too much even though I do from time to time by accident

1 Like

I love how we threw this thread off the train tracks. It will probably be closed soon.

1 Like

I don’t even do normal social media because I have a Security Clearance and they look at that stuff.

1 Like

Please continue here, not in the other topic

1 Like

I like to mess with emoji dude. He gets flustered so easy.