Lets talk - (anything)

Over here most people have iphones but I donā€™t have one

1 Like

I had to restart my phone

1 Like

The report level is high. Definitely down

2 Likes

Haha not to worry. I donā€™t even know French. As far as the toll roads go Iā€™m not too sure. I know there is one from calais to Paris. Iā€™ve never taken it myself so I couldnā€™t tell you much about it but it canā€™t be that bad

2 Likes

There are a lot.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a moment ago the strangest 5 minutes of my lifeā€¦
The phone was ringing and the caller told me that he was calling from Washington, from the Microsoft Security Services. My Computer was used from outside for criminal acts and they had to help me.
Next step was that they wanted that I open a Teamviewer session, so they could manipulate my Computer to avoid future criminal usage.
At this point I just cancelled the call.
Iā€™m licensed in informatics and we allways called this a boogey virus, which is just a voice which tells you how to destroy all your data, deleting the hard-disc.
How can anybody think that because of a telefone calling from the other side of the world I will open the door so they can manipulate like they want?

6 Likes

You would be surprised how many people fall for that I had the ā€œIRSā€ call me one time and say I owed money said I owed 30,000 but if I sent 2000 today it would all be forgiven

3 Likes

I love this PokƩmon community

5 Likes

And it continued from there!

3 Likes

scammers stay scamming.

@Brobraam love it!

4 Likes

@Brobraam
Iā€™m pretty sure we have done Team Rocket theme like that on here during Team Rocket Day.

2 Likes

Oh my god

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share PokƩmon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Not here, man.

Here: http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/share-pokemon-go-codes-add-friends-official-megathread/6082/8560

2 Likes

I understood thah when i was 8 xD

1 Like

Happy Ļ€-day Everyone

this is typed from memory:

4 Likes

Going to check if my memory is correct

1 Like

Correct until ā€œ(ā€¦)323(ā€¦)ā€
323 were the last correct memorised digits by me lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s still a lot better than me all I know is 3.14 lol