Lets talk - (anything)

I have the forum as an app as well but I can’t even log in as myself. :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Also “hotmail” email don’t receive password change. i said this before but i think no one cared…untill it happens to you right.

1 Like

I can, in fact it was signed in when I opened the app

1 Like

It used to do that to me been working good now

You use Hotmail

In general, yeah. But if you plan to visit any of them, be sure to check beforehand about what dangers might be there - usually unstable cliffs or severe undertows. And most of them north of L.A. have water too cold to swim in without a wetsuit.

(And bummer about your pool, @MrHeineken88. Looks like all that’s left is memories.)

3 Likes

my main email yes.

1 Like

I don’t know if this sounds stupid or not but I did not know it was still around

alot of people had to convert because of youtube. But i have many emails.

1 Like

I can log in on my new phone.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Josh hack

1 Like

What phone

1 Like

i am actually glad i made this topic. :sweat_smile:if i do say so myself.

2 Likes

Yeah this was a good call

Yay (butterfree has legacy Bug Bite, hypno has legacy Psyshock, snorlax has legacy Body Slam)

Oh ya since I reached lvl 35 pogo has been rewarding me, like with that shiny natu, it was the 183rd natu that I shiny checked

2 Likes

iPhone 7

2 Likes

Just happened to me 5 minutes ago…

Is it bad to want to choke an animal that does not want to sit down came home for lunch my male cat is going crazy running up and down the house I’m just joking I would never choke him but he’s pushing it today

1 Like

The server is down now? Because I logged out and when I typed the right username and password to log in, it returned Unable to authenticate

1 Like