Lets talk - (anything)

Wobba wobba

2 Likes

@MrSparkle pourquoi il y a beaucoup de péages en france? Maintenant, je vais à Disneyland, et toutes nos routes ont des péages françaises.

(Wanted to improve my French.)
(In English: het are there a lot of toll roads in france? Now i am going to Disneyland, and all our routes always contain French toll roads)

2 Likes

Parlavous en Francais? I took it high school because all the hot chicks took French but that was 25 years ago.

2 Likes

Lol
No i took French because German is somewhat similar to Dutch and I go to France more often than to Germany

Oui oui je parle un peu Français.

2 Likes

Have you seen this? Everybody is talking about that on Twitter #PokemonGO.

Date card? What could that possibly have to do with Pokemon Go? Weird.

1 Like

I know, right. I was surprised to see that.

1 Like

Is this real

Yes. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I took French but ended up knocking up a Spanish girl.

2 Likes

Lol

Just got a 22 dub in fortnite

2 Likes

kill?

1 Like

@apavlinovic i have noticed something with Castform in the Pokemon GO Hub Database, where the info is only on its normal type form, not its fire, water, and ice forms.

2 Likes

Got to love a world fantasy tour.
I’ve been to a few different countries (exact number withheld for fear of being labeled a manhore) without leaving the shores of Australia.

1 Like

noticed this on regular Rotom, every other Rotom has it legacy too, but only once

2 Likes

Being military during peace time in late 90’s was awesome. I loved Australia the best out of all places I went.

2 Likes

Remember seeing this in the Pokemon XY anime? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfvKsCxzpg

1 Like

oh and woohoo a milestone (kinda)47%20AM

6 Likes

the only time ash used a pokemon move
09%20PM

also this is the 400th post in this topic

4 Likes