Lets talk - (anything)

I prioritize my Hundos that can mega evolve… and my near hundos that can mega evolve because for some reason I can’t find a hundo Charmander
Shadow Pokemon, like my Snorlax and Mewtwo… some legendaries… and Pokemon I use for raids (like I fast TMed one of my Golems so it would be a rock type attacker, primarily as a flying type counter. I tmed Dragon Breath off for Dragon Tail for one or two of my high CP Draco Meteor Dragonites. I spent some time getting Avalanche and Frost Breath on Glaceon… And then tmed Dragon Breath onto my Latias.

I need to reevaluate my metagross now that I actually have spare TMs. He’s been needing better moves for a while now.

Another Jessie and James. And they don’t count as Grunts anymore sob

shadow legendaries should be TM’d when possible, always. No need to look at IV’s or if they even have use. Just do it.

1. There is no reason to purify them. Then they just become a "normal"legendary but are somewhat cheaper to powerup. And normal legendaries are easy to come by.
  2. shadow legendaries do more damage then normals, so even a crappy IV mewtwo = better then a normal mewtwo. Even if they take more damage, there is always a use for them.
  3. they are rare, there are not many chances to even get a shadow legendary, and a frustration one will see no use. that’s s shame.

Regarding TM’s in general. I have way too many TM’s. I’m keeping a fixed amount and the rest goes to trash. If you don’t need them now, just don’t use them and throw some away. This goes even more with the Elite TM’s (the “don’t use em” part, not the throwing away part). I even have a lot of those, never used even 1. I’d rather have spare for when i really really really want to use 1, then use them on something i will rarely use.

2 Likes

I have my Mewtwos Saved then.
Just need to power them up. And TM them.

I started my Sapphire Nuzlocke yesterday (first ever nuzlocke) and… sobs over first death

Just for Kanto Tour Ticketholders, just out of curiosity, how many did you get before the Kanto event ended?

Ik got to 124!!! Not bad for 5 days of work. (Caught a Pokémon already, not new, that is why the screenshot says 6)

2 Likes

I’m in 2 days in a row and 57 different species, well done by your part. I had trouble with the 151 gifts.

I am still struggling to send the Gifts. The 151 different species might not be too hard for me since I live in a city with a lot of spawn diversity.

2 Likes

In any case, @MrHeineken88 , you will be able to publish the third step before we can reach it.
So, pleeease, :pray:, give us a chance to prepare us

2 Likes

This isn’t my profile, but can you get a surplus of XP at level 48?

Yes you can. For level 40 and up, you have additional quests as a requirement to level up

For example, I have these quests as an additional requirement. (For everyone it’s the same, just differs per level)

[cant upload picture, so I’ll add it in text

-Defeat 100 go rocket grunts
-Defeat 50 go rocket leaders
-Purify 100 shadow Pokemon

23 days to go. If I can get 14 dragons and 13 darks in time. But that will not be much trouble I think.

Now in 3 days and 112 different species. And it seems that exactly this two, dragon and dark, will be the real proof…

1 Like

I kind of want to try to get all the 151 species in one day but I may be on that part by Saturday and the Fletchling Community Day will ruin that part. Also if I play for six hours on Saturday I’m usually not playing a lot on Sunday and that will be the case for next weekend again. Ah well, I’m curious how many different species I can get on Tuesday. Probably a bunch.

1 Like

For 151 in a day you have to have a lot of Pokémon in in the research stack. Otherwise it will not be possible. 100 might be, but that would be hard as well.

I do. And my city has a lot of spawn diversity. I might be able to do it actually but I am not going to try. Also I think the Season of Legends spawns have made it harder.

I have just caught my first ever wild Rattata in months. That is amazing.

1 Like

No worries for those who have no prospect of even sniffing a level higher than 45.

Lots a lot of crabs.

Edit: keep in mind this is my husband’s account in the screenshot.

4 Likes

I recently joined a Tokyo Pokemon Go open chat on Line. I can generally understand them, but somehow it feels overwhelming to talk with them. Anyway, pretty envious of this guy having almost all shiny legendaries.

1 Like

What’s so special about having all shiny legendaries? I have them, my GF has them, every somewhat good player in my city has them.
I get it if you’re rural and can’t raid as much, but having all is not really something special, unless you’re not talking about PoGo

Guess I’m not a somewhat good player then :disappointed:

1 Like