Lets talk - (anything)

Can’t put into words how much I’ve enjoyed raiding 45 Lugia on two accts with zero shiny and only 3 above 91 IV.

Well, not words that would be allowed here, anyway. :smirk:

(edit: make that 50… whee)

1 Like

That pretty much sums up every Raid rotation for me.
If Niantic think I’m going to spend money chasing good IV and/or Shiny they are very much mistaken.
The constant worthless sub 90% yet alone sub 96% IV is having the exact opposite effect. It’s making me Raid less so they won’t even get the odd dollar here or there if I need to top up Gym coins to buy a box full of Raid passes.

1 Like

smh. For the second time I spent months gifting, raiding, battling, and trading with a friend with the aim of achieving lucky friend status and swap Legendaries with potential, only to have one of the preliminary trades go lucky, instead. Time to start again… :laughing: :roll_eyes:

First one left me with a lucky Scyther, the second time a lucky Abra. (the friend got Eevee and Scyther, respectively)

What the new limits on trade distonts

I heard on the local Discord that it’s about 7 miles.

1 Like

Right on thanks

My hundo luck has been incredible! In the last 15 days I got 3 hundos, exactly 7 days apart from each other! :star_struck: :four_leaf_clover: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’ve only gotten 16 Hundos in almost 4 1/2 years.

Got 2 hundo yesterday, one from lucky trade and another from timed research

well, i invited a few of my friends to this forum. Only one checked it out, tried making an account but she never found the confirmation email… (i was not a fan of the username though, but that is something else.)

Other than that, I miss those days too. I guess some of us got too busy, even I; but I manage to be here quite often again.
We do have the forum link back on the home page, and we (moderators) are lobbying with @apavlinovic/Zeroghan about making an article for the front page all about the forum. But, apart from that, communication between the forums and our mothership has been improved drastically over the last month, and I am very happy about that.

Back on the inviting personal friends to the forum, we even have two or three forum-badges you can get whenever you invite people. Might be worth trying, makes the forum feel more active again like the good ol’ days

5 Likes

Apart from that, I’ll share a little moderator magic. As a moderator I can see how many crawlers/lurkers or page vieuws the forum has. Only 130 logged in people today, 944 anonymous users and well over a thousand ‘crawlers’/lurker lol
Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 22.06.22

And good to see you again, @VanHooIII!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still here … even if I post far less. :wave:

1 Like

Great to still see you.

Anyhow, I’ll be back tomorrow morning. Got to sleep to go to school :sleeping: :joy:

I’m here a little bit less then before. Mostly because I became an admin of a local Discord. Although I’m new to Discord, it’s mechanics and of most bots are logical. I’m a Beta nerd :grin:

So that took some time away.

2 Likes

Update; the idea of writing a gohub article about the forum is accepted and I have made a draft article for all of us mods to edit and formulate nicely.

I am open to a few suggestions what we can write about. I surely will write about the big projects we have done with forum members!

Perhaps, if the others agree, I can make a different thread where we save our draft and you all can add suggestions in the comments, and this can be another gohub forum project like we used to have!

Anyhow, I think we may even get to publish this article before Wednesday

3 Likes

I’m going to try to get it done on Sunday.

3 Likes

Make sure to mention how much everyone loves Team Rocket week!

2 Likes

That’s right! :smiley_cat: :rocket:
Also mention our contributions to make the game better. Our ideas that we discussed here and sent them to Niantic.

1 Like

Whatever you do please keep my name out of it.
I’m a renegade wanted in at least 132 countries and/or Federal jurisdictions.
Number 11 on Interpol’s Top10 Most Wanted List. :wink::rofl:

4 Likes