Lets talk - (anything)

Sure

1 Like

Still breathing :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m a lot less active here, but ā€¦ otherwise awesome, thanks. :wave:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t one of the recent announcements tease an upcoming feature that would allow players to select multiple PokĆ©mon for evolution (without the overhead of having to select/evolve/confirm/wait one at a time)?

The prospect of slogging through mass evolutions again in pursuit of ten more level-ups is bringing back bad memories of the thousands of individual evolutions that were part of the first 40 levelsā€¦ Ugh.

1 Like

Hello everyone
I hope this short video I found today will brighten your day

2 Likes

Donā€™t you just love when someone in your friends list changes names? With a long list (with little of it memorized) itā€™s hard to tell which friend it is / was. Do we have any way to find what a friendā€™s name was before they changed it?

1 Like

Ask them lol
I use the nickname feature to classify people from people from school to people from this forum

Same. I always give everyone their GO Hub name if they are from the forum. If they are from real life, I call them 1realname.

1 Like

Too late by now to go back and try something like that. Iā€™ll have to wait for Niantic to add a message function to the game, if they ever do.

It sounded like they were positively NOT ever going to do that at first. But the recent play-from-home announcements said that such a feature was in their near-term plans (although they didnā€™t say exactly what they had in mind for its functionality).

@discobot fortune

does anyome remember you

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy try again

2 Likes

By the way, congratulations @NotanotherKangaskhan for having become a leader on the forum a long time ago xD

Edit: a long time ago was somewhere in july 2019

If you ever have any questions regarding your ā€˜newā€™ capabilities, you can ask me

It appears you need to catch a Steel-type for the Sinnoh Throwback Research, and from what I have heard, there will be NO Steal-type in the wild.

Since itā€™ll be hard to find a Steel-type PokĆ©mon, Iā€™m going to list down every option you have to find one.

• Look for Magnetic Lures. They can give Steel-type spawns. You will get a Magnetic Lure from the Research before you reach the Step that asks you to catch a Steel-type.

• Wait for Bronzor Spotlight Hour.

• Try Klink, Bastiodon, Mawile or Bronzong Raids.

• If you win at least three times out of the five battles in GO Battle League and you are at least Level 4, you can be rewarded with a Skarmory.

• Some Field Researches reward a Steel-type PokĆ©mon as well, such as ā€˜Hatch an Eggā€™ and ā€˜Transfer three PokĆ©monā€™. Getting a Steel-type isnā€™t guaranteed.

• Also, you can use a Mystery Box to get Meltan, which is also a Steel-type.

4 Likes

Mystery box with meltan will work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forgot about that, added now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently Ground is even harder. And thereā€™s one asking to catch a Ghost-type as well.

You already got the cresseliaā€¦ I donā€™t think it is that hard then

I had a Marshtomp, a Gastly, a Magnemite and a Snorunt in my Research Queue. It wouldā€™ve taken a LOT longer without those.

I forgot about Team Rocket.

During my PokƩmon GO round I have only found one Shieldon, zero Ground-types and zero Ghost-types.

Edit: I forgot about SnoveršŸ˜