Lets talk - (anything)

That happens sometimes check you resent pokemon

1 Like

If you are friends with me open your presents. I was able to get through entire list of friends today because all stops and gyms give out presents because of 7 km egg bonus.

2 Likes

I did

Ok I will

Beware of taking a photo of one of your pokemon if your situation calls for silence. Even if you have set your phone to mute with no vibrations, and even if you have set the game to have no music and no sound effects, the game will generate ā€œsuccessā€ tones through the speaker when you hit the button to snap the pic.

Only by turning down media volume to 0 before muting can you hope for the game to stay silent.

(This is on a Galaxy S9+ with android. I donā€™t know if it does the same obnoxious thing on iPhone.)

1 Like

On iPhone you can turn all sounds off (except when you start using the microphone function and find my iPhone)

1 Like

I used 4 charged TMs (that were hard to get) on my Shadow claw Gengar to get Shadow ball, but I couldnā€™t because it gave me duplicate moves. :rage: Why is this so broken?

3 Likes

This always happened, itā€™s even worse for PokĆ©mon with 4 charge moves

If you call that worse: try Mew. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I guess this is the same bug as lately with Turtwig?

1 Like

Shadow Lapras

1 Like

Itā€™s a little bit boring to see errors repetitiveā€¦

3 Likes

Time for some new errors? :rofl:

It usually doesnā€™t take Niantic long to create them. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hahahaha, yessss. Iā€™m programmer, and normally before introducing new features to a program I have tried allways to eliminate the known bugsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Send your job application as Bug-buster to Niantic :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s worsT :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

LOL
two YouTubers of my country are arrested for trespassing on area 51

2 Likes

Yeah, I heard the same. :joy: Probably they got that Ex-raid pass from there.

5 Likes

mewtwo comes out for my bday, so nice of Niantic.

2 Likes

8 Likes