Lets talk - (anything)

Well, damn, with the evidence of your mystical powers, why did you ever identify as valor?

i-see-what-5c39e1

1 Like

My instinct told me to join Valor.

1 Like

did you ever see that episode?

Nice one.

1 Like

No, I never really got into Star Trek.

Schade. That image evokes a strong sense of having seen it, though not with enough specificity to recall which episode it was.

Hey guys Iā€™m back

Where have you been?

If I just want a certain gym, I just take it. Iā€™ve outlasted numerous people that try to take over my local gyms. I just take them back before and after work. They get tired of it eventually.

2 Likes

just not having a device that is working for some reason all my things were not working
i was also moving

1 Like

Same works for when Iā€™m Golding new ones.
If they remove me after short a short period Iā€™m straight back there asap to show that 2 can play that game. They normally relax the tactic after Iā€™ve returned serve a few times. Itā€™s not a chore when thereā€™s an end goal (gold Badge). It is a chore when your already Gold and thereā€™s no real purpose for it.

If Iā€™m already Gold I leave trash there. Getting rid of extra Meltan now. Next will be Bulbasaur.

Have not been battling gyms for several days because itā€™s too hot to stay in car for a while even with AC being on

1 Like

I couldnā€™t stand not taking gyms. I have 1 I can see from my house and if itā€™s not blue, it irks me.

I have one I can see from my house, itā€™s now always yellow, guess that player is same as you, @bobbyjack8, always want the gym to be of his/her team color

1 Like

@bobbyjack8 do you ever go back and take the Gym back while they still happen to be there?

Sometimes. But mostly I just take the ones along my route. Back and forth.

1 Like

Just hit lv 40 when I logged in

11 Likes

Unfortunately your strategy wonā€™t work for the situation @Branebs wants to change, since the gym already belongs to his team; it just doesnā€™t have a place for him to have a PokĆ©mon among the defenders.

Werenā€™t defenders, once upon a time, subject to being returned to their trainerā€™s bag if their motivation value fell enough? (Like if it sent several ā€œneeds a treatā€ messages without getting fed a berry?)

1 Like