Lets talk - (anything)

Not available in my country :sob:

1 Like

Is it in the US

Niantic needs to release Shadow Alolans and Shiny Shadows. I really want a Hundo Shiny Lucky Shadow Alolan Pokémon.

2 Likes

Just downloaded the APK and found out that even Luxembourg has it released. :scream:

But it works. Just set the language to English and country to Germany and it seems to work fine.

What a start of the day. Being somewhat late and rushing to my car, only to find out my battery died :weary:
Running back home while texting my fiancĂ© I would “steal” here car :crazy_face:
Eventually I was just 5 minutes late.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was hoping your incident would have an even happier ending, like if the delay wound up putting you in the right place and time for a super-special shiny encounter.

Hope your borrowing of your fiancee’s car brings no consequences worse than a brief scolding from her about it later.

1 Like

These spoofers are too long in this gym. I can’t put my Pokemon in because of them. Is there another spoofer who wants to take over this gym?

2 Likes

You could try making a second account, bring it to Level 5, choose Mystic as your team and then kill them all.

2 Likes

Many people do that. I saw several players on Suicune Day and now at EX raid who use 2 accounts and have split screen on their phones. But I don’t want to do that. I’m fine with one account. And isn’t having 2 accounts against the terms of service?

1 Like

Haha, she was free from work and I let her know. So no problems there. Got no Shiny’s. Got a 100% Poliwag though.

2 Likes

We Instincts usually don’t have that problem. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Finally watched Detective Pikachu tonight and I enjoyed it. Gotta admit that, unless you’re a Pokemon fan on some level, it will be kinda silly. The plot is all kinds of goofy, but feels like it was pulled straight from a mainline Pokemon game so it made perfect sense. lol

Also: My friend and I spent a lot of the movie pointing out all the Pokemon cameos and moves that weere used. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:rofl: one (or both) of those has to be tongue in cheek

1 Like

I don’t want to break the rules, but I know spoofers exist and Niantic doesn’t ban them. That gym was mine and I want it back, but it’s outside the town and many people don’t know it exists. So, what can I do? I can wait and hope someone will take it over, but it can be months or a year before that happens. I can make another account, but I don’t want to do that. Or a spoofer can take it over. They already help people in raids so they can be useful here.

2 Likes

Hilarious reasoning. But I take it you are in Team Valor, or else you would take it back, yourself.

Aren’t there any members of Instinct or Mystic willing to take the gym? Even if you agree to let them have it long enough to earn a day’s 50-coin bonus?

valor at it again

1 Like

As I said, the gym is outside the town. It’s in the fields next to the busy road. The road is currently under reconstruction, the parking lot is filled with gravel. I don’t know many players and only 1 player from my town still plays, but I doubt anyone is willing to go there to take over the gym. So spoofers are the only solution, unfortunately.

:thinking: It sounds like a problem in search of a creative solution. Clearly valor alone will be incapable of solving it, and if you haven’t an instinct for that kind of problem solving, then maybe a mystical source of assistance can be found.

(not trying to be a wise ass or come off as humorous – just trying to have fun with a ridiculous situation. It sounds almost too contrived not to be a cheap sting op by Niantic, and it doesn’t seem to be worth the bother)

Wow, I predicted so many things.

Niantic is using Unown to lure more players to their local events. But eventually they’ll have to release Unown to all the players.

There should be a Smeargle event and regionals event

and Lugia and Ho-Oh as research breakthrough rewards.

I was so right!

1 Like