Lets talk - (anything)

The Shiny Carvanha and Barboach are live.

2 Likes

Decided to stop messing around and beat Pokemon Let;s Go. Now Iā€™m doing the end game content and trying to max all my Pokemon out. lol

1 Like

NFL fans: Andrew Luck is retiring?!?!? What on EARTH!

1 Like

^^^He has made enough money during his career and doesnā€™t want to spend the rest of his life as a cripple. Canā€™t blame him.

1 Like

I won 50 bucks on preseason go cowboys

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share PokƩmon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

:unamused:

2 Likes

@bobbyjack8 i have my Lucky egg running for other friends, but if you open my gift in 20 min i can get another 200k exp

1 Like

@Brobraam we still have 3 days until Best Friends

1 Like

Oh lol miscalculated

1 Like

You can open present whenever on last day. Iā€™m not worried about egg.

2 Likes

Sup all

1 Like
2 Likes

Got mauled by the random number generator this morning while using Charge TMs, the results of which had unbiased odds of occurring 1 time in 128, or about 0.007813.

Not so favorably disposed towards Niantic right not. Nor towards TMs. Will retry sometime, maybe. [edit ā€“ In fairness, what I got is not as bad as what some players have gotten regarding shiny Rayquazas, having raided 60 or more times with no shinyā€¦]

1 Like

I donā€™t really understand what happened. Please explain a little more.

1 Like

Used a charge TM on 7 of my highest-IV Rayquazas, hoping to get Outrage. But 6 changed from Aerial Ace to Ancient Power, and one from Ancient Power to Aerial Ace. In each case there were two possible outcomes, and I got 7 fails in a row. If the TM gave the same chance for each possible outcome (which is, of course, not a reasonable assumption) getting 7 fails out of 7 (or 7 successes out of 7) would be once in 2 to the 7th times, or .007813.

1 Like

I feel for those that have very minimal stock of Charge TMā€™s when that happens.
I have a chuckle and feel relived when it happens to me as Iā€™m always running around 90-110 Charge TMā€™s at any one time. I canā€™t bring myself to delete some but donā€™t mind when the game helps me reduce the number.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is not good even when Rayquaza has 3 charge moves, but for Roserade, Alakazam, the newly Kingler and others with 4 charge moves, it is even worse to go back and forth on charge moves, not give the move you want

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just evil.

1 Like

Pokemon Masters out

2 Likes