Lets talk - (anything)

Haha, you have 10x the friends. Got 19 with 2 pending.

1 Like

Yup so task like this are easy

Just need one more. Had one that used my code and than removed me. Saves me a spot :rofl:

1 Like

Correction. Got my 3 friends for the task.

1 Like

Cool now on to worst part walking with this fish

1 Like

Nope, the worst is the 7 days of spinning, because there is no way doing it faster.

2 Likes

Yea true

1 Like

I don’t really want to finish it fast. There isn’t a time limit. That make 3 Excellent Curves for me is going to suck. At least it’s not in a row. Watch! Next quest it will be.

2 Likes

I make them sometimes more or less by accident. Sometimes even multiple a day when I’m hunting.

1 Like

Ok this strange, I walked 1,4km when I was in the shower
 Pokemon Go wasn’t even on
 :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Long live GPS drift!

1 Like

Yes but that shouldn’t be happening when Pokemon Go is turned off. I restarted my phone but didn’t use the Sim pin because I went showering first.

1 Like

Do you have Adventure sync?

1 Like

Yes. But had the happen before closing the game. Just put feebas in and a fresh egg. :man_shrugging:

Of course I’m not complaining.

1 Like

Strange things have happened to me with GPS drift and Adventure sync. They updated Adventure sync several days ago so now I can hatch eggs when riding my bike.

1 Like

Yeah, I got 0.2 km last night sitting on my couch.

3 Likes

I’m not yet

2 Likes

Is there anyone who knows how to edit OSM, is it difficult and does it really affect spawn points in Pokemon GO? I want to add some missing roads, paths, to tag parks in order to get nests and new spawns in my town.

1 Like

I do to some extend. And it is almost a science. You can kill all spawns if you label an object or road wrongly.

It has happened before that a complete island was wiped clean of Pokemon. Later it was restored but can’t remember the details.

1 Like
2 Likes