Lets talk - (anything)

conversation

I’ve got to admit the shiny Heatran is a little disappointing. The promo image I saw a couple of weeks ago showed the red color in the body as quite bright – almost glowing. (That would have made it one of the few shinies that actually looks like a shiny version of the normal.) The reality looks virtually the same as the normal Heatran, but with purple in the eyes.

I still want it. But it’s a bit of a letdown. (Almost as big a letdown as not having gotten one, yet…)

I got the new hermit crab Pokémon.

I’m trying to find something that demonstrates what the battle screen looks like when you have two charge moves. The process of GETTING a second charge move is straightforward enough. But the process of battling with multiple charge moves seems much harder to find.

Alternately, if I can’t find something to explain what it looks like to battle when you have 2 charge moves or how to use one move or the other, then maybe I can learn how it works by trial and error. But I don’t recall which Pokémon I accidentally gave a second charge move last year, and I’m not going to blow a ton of stardust to get another before I know how to use it. Catch-22…

Please, how do I search my Pokémon storage to find which ones have second charge moves?

!@move is the search string

¡Muchas gracias!

Haha, de nada

literal translation: one million people must stay inside after explosion in Spanish chemical factory

@bagguille you all right?

Oh yes, it’s quite far away. Tarragona is in Catalonia, and I live in Valencia, some 220 km away from here.

In any case, thanks for asking.

Luckily it’s quite far away from my vacation location (also Catalonia) as well.

You should visit @bagguille then lol

My next three holiday destinations are not near anyone from the gohub lol

@bagguille is on the other side of Spain. :joy: I’ll be even above Barcelona, in L’Estartit.

Lol
Nevermind then

I thought it wasn’t in the wild…

Sadly it Spawned for just 15 minutes, before I reached the stop.

It is. I saw one in the wild, too.

Hatched one

smh

My phone just got a Pokémon Go notification saying “This weekend only” Latios and Latias raids, check in-game news for details.

Thankfully the details are correct, because the notification certainly is not. THIS weekend only is the Piplup Community Day. NEXT weekend is the Latios and Latias raid event, according to the other announcements.

Finally got a good one. And just in time, because Community Day starts in less than an hour for me.

I had 2 Community Days: one was yesterday in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and the other today in Pokemon GO. The experience is different, but I like both CDs.