Legendaries in gyms

No, because a Blissey is still a better defender than Mewtwo

1 Like

Not true

Yes, but not better then a maxed Groudon, Kyogre or Lugia who besides a pretty good defense, have the attack stat to back it up.

Still easily beatable
Not letting then in makes no sense, some defenders are miles better than others anyways, and things like Lugia have literally zero use

2 Likes

the show features an articuno in an official johto league gym so I think they should allow it

Friend this must be on twitter. :thinking::crossed_fingers::pray:

1 Like

Someone should make this request (legendary in gyms) to @niantichelp on twitter … and use the hastagh #pokemongo to provide our support.

4 Likes

Who cares about the show, this is about GO

1 Like

Maybe certain gyms can have legendaries and some cant.

1 Like

Could be a opportunity for 40+ exclusive gyms? Or maybe a level 40 league section in gyms? That way everyone is happy, that hard-core who really want to show off their high power legendaries without effecting more casual players.

1 Like

Also personally I don’t mind the idea (level 35, fairly casual). I think @Necrozmadabest is right that most legendaries would make terrible defenders, most only have good attack stats and with such high CP’s they would degrade at crazy rates. Golden razz can make a blissey more annoying than it could any legendary (but can anything really) and tbh it wouldn’t be too different seeing legendaries in each gym than the usual blissey snorlax ECT…

1 Like

I sent it in, today. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My man!

1 Like

Hey, do you have a specific person you email that responds to you? Can you give his/her email address?

Everyone knows that Blissey is better than the legendaries at defending, it takes down very powerful pokemon while Groudon can be taken down by Vape and Kyogre by Jolteon.

1 Like

No i dont have a specific person

What email do you use

good point.