Keep Catching The Same Pokémon

I was hoping so

Nice! Recently I’ve been holding back from evolving one, since I’m still trying to find a shiny (a red colored one).
Like @Jormdeworm said, they’re really rare.

1 Like

NO
Use ur candys to evolve it, only his final form is strong.
It will maybe take you 5-6 months to evolve it but still dont power up

How do you know when its a " Shiney " ?

It has a different color.

The color scheme is different, for example shiny Magikarp is bright yellow instead of orange ish.
@Jormdeworm caught a shiny Makuhita, and posted it on this thread. Instead of dark cheeks and the necklace mark, it’s red.
Otherwise, he prob wouldn’t be catching a 10 cp Makuhita with a golden razz + ultra ball lol.

Oh and a lot of stars appear.

It was a normal razz

@simmy an example:

The normal Makuhita

The extremely rare Shiny Makuhita

Do you see the difference?
I’m not going to evolve it until the end of the event, I’m hoping for a second one.

1 Like

I see, thanks

Oh, you’re right

Should I get rid of mr mime ? He is poor when it comes to battles , machoke is pretty bad too

1 Like

Machoke has a strong evolve.

1 Like

mr mime is everywhere during cloudy weather here in Britain so get rid if you need space

1 Like

Normal one

shiny one.
This is the other boosted shiny pokemon at moment.
PS Theese are of the internet I have like 4 medicham and no shiny Wailmer, Makuhita, Meditite

1 Like

Makuhita meditite Ratata pidgey hoppip and machop are all I seen to get these days :weary:

1 Like

Now the shiny Meditite & Makuhita😉 and Mankey can be a Ditto

Stop posting the stupid shinies guys, Im checking every single Makuhita and Meditite, and the only thing Ive got was third Swablu

1 Like

I don’t even have swablu