Introducing my "Glass Cannon Squad" - for saving time gym battling, and for saving myself from gym boredom.
They are truly Glass Cannons - hits hard, but has so little health.
The idea for a glass-cannon squad is to ram through the defender, and only dodge charge move, if you really have to. Of course, you've gotta be potion- and revive-rich.
For anything weak to water:
- 2634CP Kingler, Bubble + Water Pulse
For your fav Gyarados:
- 2669CP Jolteon, Thunder Shock + Thunderbolt
For whipping Vaporeons:
- 2229CP Victreebel, Razor Leaf + Leaf Blade
For true suicide against Espeons and Alakazams (each super effective against the other!):
- 2566CP Gangar, Shadow Claw + Shadow Ball
For tree-trimming (truly amazing speed):
- 2701CP Pinsir, Fury Cutter + X-Scissor
For your fav Dragonites:
- 2455CP Jynx, Frost Breath + Avalanche
For when you just wanna watch flames on the screen:
- 2813CP Flareon, Fire Spin + Overheat
For when you just wanna a cool cat that shreds almost everything (sorry alakazam...):
- 2958CP Espeon, Confusion + Future Sight
Do you have a "glass cannon squad?" What's it look like?