Ingress Chat

I hit lvl 10 in ingress yesterday

4 Likes

WOW! Congrats! I’m still at 7…

Is POI submission already available at your app?

4 Likes

I’m only lvl 5…

4 Likes

That’s still easy as you go to 6 and up to 7, after that, the doubling AP required will be in the range of 1M++ already so from there will be more of grinding to the 10th Level :sweat_smile:

You play?

What color are u

Blue

2 Likes

How many AP to reach Level 10?

I hate Ingress and i hate the Ingress community.
Submission system cant come fast enough to PoGO… Too bad its probably still gonna be Ingress players deciding if something is “worthy” so problem is still there.

2 Likes

Just wondering if players need to be at site to approved portals/pokestop/gym, anyone knows?

They dont. They have to do that on a website from Ingress. So they have to check Streetview to see if the “thing” is actually there. Thats great if streetview hasnt been updated in 8 years…

2 Likes

I’m wondering how stops with just pictures of figurine statue got approved. Seems like a figure inside someones house…

You can get around that by submitting a 360° photo to streetview and within a few months it’ll become part of streetview as if the google vehicle itself took the photo.

Worked to get one of my portals approved.

3 Likes

Nice

I’m real low on resonators…

1 Like

I’m completely out of it…

1 Like

O geez

I got alot of good items

In Ingress i’m a greenhorn(Just started). So your help is welcome.
First let me tell you the how and why.

I’m keeping track of the locations of all Gyms in Pokémon Go since I’m close to 100 visited ones. Before I used a website that most likely has been terminated by Niantic. Although there is a new site made, al the data in there was gone. So I decided to eliminate being depending on a website.
I use Excel. In the sheet I wright the gymname(Green if the coordinates are verified using Ingress map), the place(Blue if the gym is EX-Raid, and coordinates.
Also I use a VBA code to count the total of each color of the gymmedal. The numbers are just for sorting.
A small example is under here:

Since I was missing some locations to be able to search on the Ingress map, I was looking for a solution.
That I found: Outgress here you can search on the actual name of the portal.

Now the strange thing. I finally found the location of a gym, but only by an art database. Outgress and Ingress maps have no portal. Or at least, not anymore. But the strange thing is, I still have that gymbadge. In the past I have had it happen that a gym went back to a stop, the medal was gone as well. Those spots are stil op the maps. The first is the screenshot of the Ingress map. The second is the location of the gym, found on the map of an art database.

Naamloos3

So has anyone noticed something like this before?