INCOMING! New lure modules inbound

Looks like we finally know how we will evolve Eevee, Nosepass and Magneton when these come out.

8 Likes

I can’t wait.
Walk Eevee 10k, drop a Frosty Lure on a Stop. Stand on left leg while poking toung out on right side for concentration and evolve Eevee for Glaceon.

I all seriousness I wonder how good these will be for bringing none current weather and biome spawns to the Stop? E.g. Frosty types during our hot dry summers here in Australia where It’s Fire, Rock and Ground over and over.

4 Likes

GLACEON TIME, BABY
Finally a chance to get Glaceon, just pop the lure and spend the candies
Raid Week 2019? We didnt have anything like that before did we

That Glacial Lure Module makes my hyped the most.

I’m not entirely sure what that’s about, so we will have to wait and see.

It’s kind of cool that we’re seeing these lure modules come out, and there will be future Pokemon that will evolve on this mechanic (both in Gen 7).

I had just read this on Twitter, too, and I really hope those new lures will be coming soon.
It means Glaceon, Leafeon and probably Probopass (or Magnezone) coming in :upside_down_face::heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

Color me skeptical. And what’s a “Chrales”, anyway?

1 Like

Chrales is a French Pokémon GO data miner.

'k . . .

1 Like

Vikavolt and Crabrawler?

The very ones.

1 Like

Im in need of a shiny module,

2 Likes

Chrales has found code in an upcoming release of a patch:

2 Likes

Some people have it already. And Surprice, new version, even more bugs.

1 Like

And I’m sure they haven’t even fixed the ones introduced in the current version.

1 Like

i am a sleeping snorlax?

Hmm, “go to some location”? Should this hint to a new special research questline?

To a road, where snorlax van block it

Probably, but to me it sounds more like a special research part then a normal field research. But we’ll see soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used glacial lure today for the first time to get Glaceon. These Pokemon spawned because of the lure: Swablu, Snover, Finneon, Shellder, Piplup, Seel, Swinub, Spheal, Snorunt, Wailmer, Feebas.

1 Like