Research - I was so hyped to get Mew via Quests, until i read that one specific task

Me neither😞

1 Like

I’ve hatched a few

1 Like

I am now walking it (0,2/20K) and then I can evolve it into my first Milotic.

1 Like

40km for me…

1 Like

I just have to open the tap.

4 Likes

Dittos are amazing sweepers. Are you using Ditto right? You realize that when you level him up he becomes equally leveled version of the mon you are fighting. Just copy a glass cannon like Espeon or Charizard and enjoy the exp boost of the low cp vs high cp bonus for each battle (this is calculated before he transforms. In other words, you are incorrect in assuming Ditto is bad. I think you might just be bad lol

1 Like

That Magikarp is precious. I hope he doesnt evolve it lol

1 Like

Are you refering to the old gym system here? Else i dont understand what you mean with exp boost.
And hes not a complete copy of the pokemon youre fighting. He keeps some of his own stats, usually making him weaker.

1 Like

Evolving Magikarp is actually easier than I first thought with this task. Plenty of Magikarp around, or at least where I live. My girlfriend evolved one just before the event started and evolved another one yesterday. She now has 3 Gyarados. I evolved mine recently as well, just trying to get them 10 raids to get Mew. One friend of mine is just stuck on getting an excellent curve ball and I can do them so easy, he asked me to do it for him, I might wait until after I got Mew then do it as he is very competitive, haha.

1 Like

With the event, Magikarp everywhere! Already have 6 Gyarados atm.

1 Like

Everyone deserves Mew.

1 Like

No

1 Like

Also factor in that the Pokemon Ditto transforms into will (strategically speaking) be lower in motivation, however Ditto transforms into its opponents maxed motivation cp. So even if the mons on your rivals gyms are down to like 600-1000 cp due to low motivation, your cp 300-500 Ditto still gets the boost for your gym leveling and becomes a monstrous sweeper and is infact a GOD. So contrarily, he was very bad in old gym systems compared to new ‘motivation gyms’

1 Like

That condescending attitude makes it apparent that you got yer ass kicked by a wild High Horse. Too bad your ‘sweeper’ Dittos didn’t defend you better.

1 Like

Let him tell what he wants… no way to argue with this

2 Likes

I was talking with @vorgriff3, not with you, hihi

1 Like

No worries. I guess I shouldnt have said he ‘might be bad’ Gotta defend the Ditto, though. But if people think he is bad then that makes my victories with my 100% IV Maxed Ditto all the sweeter. Thanks for having my back, fam. Instinct for life

1 Like

Oh, this way of talking I like much more. I have a 100 IV Ditto as well and I like him. Another thing is, that for me he isn’t the “best” I have, but I love him, that’s all.

2 Likes

I havent really noticed anything like this, but since the rework i havent really attacked gyms with low CP pokemon.
But as far as i know, you:

• Have to attack any pokemon that has full motivation 3 times before its kicked out, regardless of the attackers CP.
  • Get gym badge XP equal to 1% of the CP of the pokemon you defeat (its current CP correlating to its motivation, not its max CP when its motivation is full) regardless of the attackers CP.

Ive got my own 100% IV ditto (level 26) so ill give it a try.

1 Like

Why shouldn’t they get a Mew then?

1 Like