Pokemon.com says it is a mythical
www.pokemonlegendary.com/en-us/legendary-pokemon/

1 Like

pokemon.com says it is mythical where

If you play the core games you see its a mythical

3 Likes

Ive sent you the link, open it

2 Likes

For Pokemon info thou should not use Wikipedia. For Pokemon info in an encyclopedia thou should use bulbapedia
Bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki

6 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

“While Deoxys originally had little impact on the story of Generation III, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire introduced the Delta Episode, a mission following the player’s first completion of the Hoenn League in which the player must stop a meteor from hitting the planet by destroying it with a befriended Rayquaza, revealing a Deoxys within. This marked the first time a Mythical Pokémon was available in-game without the need to attend an event or use a download code.

Contrary to its classification in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, PokémonCenter.com as well as a Scholastic book on Legendary and Mythical Pokémon notably calls Deoxys a Legendary Pokémon rather than a Mythical Pokémon, creating some confusion over its official designation.”
https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mythical_Pokémon

4 Likes

https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Deoxys_(Pokémon) tells: “Deoxys (Japanese: デオキシス Deoxys) is a Psychic-type Mythical Pokémon introduced in Generation III.”

3 Likes

According to my son’s essential handbook, Deoxys is a mythical Pokemon.

3 Likes

I know, but they changed it

As Ive said a billion times, they did not
Anwser just one question: Why was it bammed in VGC 2016?

1 Like

A status of legendary, non legendary or mythical never has changed, nor will it change

4 Likes

Fine its not worth arguing.

Nope, probably Jirachi will come first since it is in the dex first.

Ya, also it might be some time as celebi will have a short period after it most likely.

3 Likes

I know. And when seeing who liked your post I knew it would be @Necrozmadabest :joy:.

Wow you were right :sweat_smile: