I am going to make my own Articles as a topic on GO Hub Forum.😁

there articles arent bad
they are better then some of the ones posted in the post your article category(not to be mean to someone, just wanting to say it has a reason why only good articles are on home page)

1. I didnt post anything there?
  2. No, pretty much every one of them has errors, be it in grammar, spelling or in facts
  3. They often even miss some information (Shymin’s article has no word on Skymin for example)
  4. They are often made just to have something for that day even if they are utterly useless (may I ask why did we have an article about Bidoof instead of something important like, I dont know,Roserade? Garchomp?)
1 Like

It is unknown yet…Jesus

1 Like

How is it unknown? You dont make any sense, its been in the games for like 10 years already, Meltan is unknown

There is no information about the Sky forme…

There is as much info about it as there is about the land forme
Which information is missing?

Moves,HP,CP

… What? you do know that all the moves from the Land forme are taken from its movepool in the games, and we know what Skymin learns there? You do know that all its stats are a product of its stats from the games, and we know these as well?
How do you think we’ve figured out Land forme’s stats?

1 Like

:joy: I see your point :wink:

1 Like

I play much main games but never heard of skymin

1 Like

Shaymin Sky Forme

thats to hard to make for Niantic so its good they dont say it in article because it will never come(i think)

1 Like

… Thats a stupid excuse for not including key information