How was your special raid day?

I don’t care for golf the company I used to work for we basically had to go once every month and that’s how we had our meeting I am not very good

Ha, ha.
A lot of business transactions are conducted over Golf Games.
I know some Japanese business like to hold Golf games with International business owners/business reps before signing on the dotted line with them. They are very much watching the persons etiquette in how they conduct themselves on the Golf Course as there’s a strong belief that how someone conducts themselves on the course is how they will conduct themselves in business.
I’m a huge believer in this as well as people who cheat or tries to bend the rules for unfair advantage on the course will do the same off the course in life and business. Seen and know too many that mirror the same to not believe.

2 Likes

If it hasn’t been cancelled for your area, may the shiny odds be ever in your favour

1 Like

Done eight Raids, of which two were Gengar and the others were Nidorino. I wasn’t surprised by the fact I didn’t get a Shiny, because I have only ever gotten one Shiny from a Raid Day. The fact I didn’t like is that I found a Shiny Spinda, right after I bought six more Raid Passes, hoping to get a Shiny Nidorino. I blame that Spinda for stealing all my Shiny chances on Nidorino. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Hubby and I went out for a walk and did 4 raids, we weren’t too excited about this raid day, to be honest. But we got 2 Nidorino and 2 Gengar done… Hubby even got the shiny Nidorino.
I was only doing it for the collection, and having a spare one of each costume Pokémon might come in handy one day for trading. So that was all, but I’m fine with it.

1 Like

I didnt have much time, and i was in a place i dont visit often so i just did 5 Nidorinos and called it a day. Nothing interesting but i didnt have high hopes (or expectations) for this one.

Theres much more to follow in March. Ill be aiming for a good/good&shiny Darkrai and a shiny Cobalion. MAYBE a Lugia but we already have so many good FLYING attackers i doubt i need one. Perhaps itll turn out good for PVP.

I was at work, so no raids done.

Done six raids, no shiny. Best gengar I got was 14/14/14

Couldn’t play yesterday. It was the first event ever for me i had to skip. So no succes here.
I did however got another lucky friend yesterday that had extra shiny party hat Gengar and missed out on Lickytung, which i have 5, so a deal was quickly made :smile:

I could only do 1 raid because I had to go somewhere where there are no Gyms. So I thought to myself how great it would be to catch a shiny Nidorino. And guess what? I got it from the first and only raid! :star_struck: It never happens to me to get a shiny from the first raid, sometimes I don’t get it at all (Suicune raid day, one of the rare ones I could do with a group, 17 tries no shiny). So I’m glad my shiny luck is back! :sparkles: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I didn’t bother with it.
I’m not interested in hat Pokémon outside Pikachu.
That’s 2 3hr specials in row I haven’t bothered with now.
They’re making it easy to spend my weekends doing something else.

Did 8 raids, got no shinies as usual

8 free ones and done.
1 bad IV Shiny and 1 98% not Shiny

1000 Gxp on 8 non Gold Gyms was the best bit of the day.

1 Like

Did the free ones on non gold gyms as well, 2 shiny

Did about 20 Alolan Marowak raids, getting 5 shinies on my main acct and 0 on my alt. Snagged a couple of shiny Darkrai, and caught up on several Special Research quests, getting one last Shadow Mewtwo for October (which I’ll max out by year’s end). And last, but not least, transferred a large number of mediocre Legendaries with 2x transfer candy bonus, getting hundreds of various Legendary candies in the process.

The day went so well, I hardly minded that somehow I got only the one free daily raid pass (plus the 1 free remote pass from the store).

FINALLYgot my shiny birb. Was pretty decent. Did 11 raids, Invited lots of people form my community

Actually, I did 13 because I was invited to two as well. No shinies from those though

6 Likes

Raid hours clashed with little Miss Kangas birthday so couldn’t go out for the 3 hours.
Managed to do 3 Remote Raids on Gyms in sight from home (I have 9) in the last 30mis.
First 2 were Shiny Fire Turkey with average to poor IV.
Biggest disappointment was just finding out now you could only TM away Frustration in that 3hrs after trying numerous times throughout the day. I had 20 Shadows lined up for TM’s and I’ve missed the boat :rage::rage:

2 Likes

I went hunting for Moltres as I was missing the Tandoori chicken. Did 8 Moltres (+2 Articu and 1 Zapdog) for a total of 0 shiners and a best IV of 84%. :triumph:

Cat got nuffin’ either, but Mrs c. snagged a pinko Moltres so at least she went home happy.

1 Like

I had a work shift plop down right on the event (11 to 3), but was desperate to TM frustration away for my second Shadow Metagross. So I told work I would be 10 minutes late, did the TM thing for ten select shadows, got a shiny Zapdos, and got in 15 minutes late. Boss wasn’t thrilled, but didn’t give me much grief.

After my shift, a friend hooked me up with a Mewtwo raid train in Singapore, though, which got me 5 raids, and my last was a 98 shiny. (!!)

4 Likes

Only did one raid - a mega Venusaur… that lowered to 1499 CP then ran.

I TMed Frusturation off one of my shadow mewtwos (my worst one, and it got focus blast), shadow Charizard, SHadow Machamp, and Shadow Snorlax… however I just missed the deadline for elite TMing Frusturation off my best shadow Mewtwo and Tming my second best shadow mewtwo… so…

2 Likes