How was your raid hour?

Having a class from 5:30 to 7:30 tonight means I’m guaranteed to miss the whole raid hour again this week. Skipping isn’t an option; but hopefully next week I won’t have to miss a third raid hour in a row.

Well this went alot better then expected. The gyms that had a raid before 18:00 got a new one again, so we decided to hit them twice. Resulted in a bit of a back and forth route, but thats all pretty close together so it made sense.
The yellow line is the start, then red, then blue.
7/8 caught, higest was a 2103 (wich is my highest so far :expressionless:).

3 Likes

Mine starts in about 90 minutes! I’m hyped. I’ve been waiting three years for Darkrai. :smiley:

1 Like

Did two raids and lost both darkrai. My husband caught both of them of course.

Went 4/4 on my Darkrai raids, which is amazing. I’ve never had that kind of luck before. lol

2 Likes

Lowest turn out yet. 19 in lobby, and about half (including myself) left after the first one.
The absense of a raid worthy boss in combination with darkness (sunset at 17:05, pitch black by the time its 18:00) will see a louzy turnout the upcoming month i think. Especially when its going to get cold.

Wow. We had overflow lobbies at 3 of the 5 Cobalion raids yesterday afternoon. But 2/3 of them were one-and-done with the free daily raid pass. Clearly not as popular as Mewtwo or Rayray.

1 Like

We had enough for two groups in my area tonight. A few kept going for the full hour, but my friend and I bailed after 3 because 1. I have other things to do tonight and 2. Cobalion.

Definitely nothing like Mewtwo, Darkrai, or even Giratina.

I did go 2/3 on my raids. 84.4% was my best IV though.

Arvos this week so no Raid Hour for me.

Nobody seemed to be interested… I managed to pursade one player (who has 2 L40 accounts) to come, I played mine and my husband’s account. We still needed the dex entry… We spent the two free passes (current day and day before) and that’s it. One mediocre and one decent Cobalion.
Around this time of year it’s really not great to have a raid even at 6:00pm, it’s getting dark early, and I don’t feel like lingering in a dark park alone waiting for other players…

I just did 3 raids and got a 96%. Good enoudgh for me, so waiting now for the next T5 raidboss. Untill then I will raid shiny chances like Klink or Shinx.

2 Likes

I actually used Discord for the first time for this. lol

1 Like

Didn’t get to go as weather turned foul and I started coming down with something. Oh well.

1 Like

So. Pretty big turnout today. The coronavirus hasnt tampered our spirits yet.
20 raids were visible from our raid hour startpoint. 1 of those was the registeel i still need a shiny from. Bit of a bummer but it made for a relaxed hour since we pretty much only had to go to that one.

Kinda went ahead with a group of 6 to do it and 2 of us, me included, ended up with the shiny Registeel.
Quite happy about that cause i didnt really want to do alot of them but i did want to get the shiny to complete the trio.

Now i can save my raidpasses for another day.

1 Like

Congratulations for completing the set and conserving premium passes.

At this point I’ve got enough luckies queued-up for their turn to get powered up, that, if I used only the buddy candy technique, I’d be taking my long dirt nap before some of them got finished. To farm all the rare candies I need to power up a bunch of them, I’ll keep pressing on the tier-5 raids ad infinitum.

Which gets a little harder to do when I don’t go off-duty until 7 on Wednesday evenings… Oh well.

Afternoon Shift this week so didn’t partake in It.
Not that I would have if I’d been on days either.
I haven’t participated in a Raid hour since Raikou was in.

Skipped this week due to feeling a little ill–pretty sure it isn’t coronavirus–but I should be good for next week.

It was great! My first raid gave me shiny Moltres with good IVs! :star_struck: I got one more Moltres with good IVs. I did 6 raids in total. Unfortunately, Moltres that had highest CP fled. :disappointed: Luckily, it wasn’t a hundo or 98% IV. I will try to get it tomorrow.

2 Likes