How was Your Community day

Did CD for 4hrs but was doing Rockets and a couple Raids in that time as well.
10 Shiny and not IV better than 89% for any Charmander.
Got a Shiny Rog during the CD as well.

1 Like

I honestly think there will be three more Community Days this year as we never had one in March. The third will be the recap.

Never had this much shinies
 And that while being in quarantaine :rofl: That incense was pretty potent

1 Like

3 more this year? No chance. With halloween event en christmas event and small other stuff in between, there will be no time.
Also, because we didn’t have one in march is no good reason. There is no rulebook that said we need to have 12 each year.

Most Community Days are during other events though. And we have always had 11 Community Days + recap, so why not this year? We can’t help the pandemic is going on either. We will have one next month and two in December. That’s the likeliest scenario I’d say.

Edit: By the way, another voting round was planned for this year and the two winners would be the next two Community Days, and if we are having three more Community Days that would make perfect sense.

Is this serious

Not sure if I’m working that day or not.

I was about to think it but then I saw you could get a PokĂ©Coin for every caught Bidoof and now I’m convinced and strongly hoping it is not.

But it said for every bidoof catched :rofl:

Pretty sure it’s not. “Mighty Bidoof?” Earn 1 Poke Coin for every Bidoof caught? XD

1 Like

I don’t like Bidoof much; but I like 3x catch stardust. So if this is real, I’ll try to do it.

May the shiny odds be ever in your favour

3 Likes

This one was just terrible. Began with a third encounter shiny electabuzz, but that was it for 2 hours. 3 hours in and I got my second one. Now, just before the end I got my third one. 2/10 would not like this bad luck again

2 Likes

I hope magmar will go better than this

2 Likes

Well that wasn’t much fun, was it?
Very frustrating when the critter refuses to be caught
 repeatedly :-1:

15 shinies but no 100%.

1 Like

Mixed day. Did almost 4 hours and both accts caught nearly 100 Electabuzz, with 9 shiny on the main and 7 on the alt, depleting balls in the process. Raided 3 more Lugia, for 0 shiny and best IV 84.

Finished the special research on both accts for some nice Stardust and other goodies.

44 Shinies out of believe 1000 encounters with 19 in being caught in the first two hours so I can’t complain. I’m a little disappointed I haven’t hatched a Shiny Elekid though. I was stuck with a 7km Egg for a long while also. Hopefully I’ll ever get it again.

89 shinies, including a 98%.
also 10 hundo’s caught, but none were shiny. Baby account did get one though.
Also my GF hatched 2 shiny elekid which i still needed, so all and all big succes.