How was Your Community day

Mine wasn’t too bad, not sure on catch stats other than I got 6 shinies through the 3 hours. Cold but sunny here in south west UK which was good.

2 Likes

I was late a bit, so only 2.5 hours… but got 3 shinies in first 10min - ending up with 18 shanies :slight_smile:
not as much luck in regards IV - the best i got was FEE - well, for now it is enough, better than the best I had before

1 Like

I walked to spin all my new Poke stops and Gyms. It’s much better to play now and I also got many new spawn points around those Poke stops and Gyms. I found 5 shinies, more in the last hour. Unfortunately, all the Piplup I caught had bad IVs, but I saved several great IV Piplup from before and I evolved 7 Empoleon, 1 shiny, 2 lucky and 4 regular. I hatched many eggs and got 2 new Pokedex registers. All in all, it was a good CD for me.

My highest CP shiny Piplup

2 Likes

It was all right. The cool stuff happened to the side of Community Day.

• Two new entries
  • 98% Oshawott Hatch
  • 96% Venipede Hatch
  • 96% Deino Lucky Trade
1 Like

IMO one of the best CD (at least for me) over 250 checked and caught, 16 shinies (some might have gotten away since I was using the Pokeball plus)
Plus a lucky Venipede trade
Hatched a tirtouga
And caught a hundo zigzagoon

I had to play at work where I only have 1 pokestop. Made the best of it though and ended up with 4 Shinies. Evolved 4 new Empoleons at the end with plenty of candy left over.

Caught 3 shiny in the first hour, 0 in the next hour, and 3 in the last hour. Highest CP is 800+, so it’s evolved to Empoleon. Also caught a 96%IV but low level Piplup, which also got evolved to Empoleon.

1 Like

I had people over for the NFL playoffs today so I didn’t get to really participate, but I did have to run out and grab more ice and got a shiny Piplup on my one and only try. :smiley:

1 Like

I played for about 2 hours and got 4 shinies. I didnt try super hard though. I was more interested in hatching extra eggs.

1 Like

Played the full three hours. Got an exceptionally good community day counting shinies. On par with swinub. 16 shinies!

I already had the hundo but I evolved it at community day.

3 Likes

Community day poll!

In your opinion, this community day was…

• Great!
  • Good.
  • Meh.
  • Bad.

0 voters

The Pokemon featured this CD was…

• Awesome!
  • Cool.
  • Good.
  • Meh.
  • Bad.

0 voters

Number of shinies obtained

0 voters

Shiny Piplup

• Bad shiny
  • Awesome shiny
  • Cool shiny.
  • Just as cool/bad as the regular

0 voters

Hey guys! Long time no chat. I wasn’t able to log in for some time on my phone and it was majorly cramping my style but today I was able to get in :tada: ANYWHO, missed having @Thorend around for CD but otherwise it went swimmingly. It was hard to keep up with this ever-hatching eggs though. (But hellooooo dust :pray:t3:)

2 Likes

Then Wateringseveld was the better place with 17 shinies. :wink:

1 Like

Lol I never got more than 16 shinies on a CD.

Delft city centre is better for eggs though lol

I wonder if the spawn rate was upped. I can’t remember I have ever gotten over 400 encounters during Community Day, and I didn’t even play for the whole three hours this time!

1 Like

As a shiny it deserved a Meh - but that wasn’t an option.

I didn’t really like it much, but don’t particularly dislike it.

I was only able to play for about 5-10 minutes, but I did get a couple shines out of the 20 piplups I saw.

Really happy there was a good amount of them, still isn’t the best ratio but for me it was great this time.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m excited for ryhorn community day even though my strongest arsenal of pokemon is Rhyperior (6 over 3,000 cp ranging from 82% to 100%

2 Likes