How was Your Community day

Pikachu 2
Dratini 2
Bulbasaur 1
Mareep 1
Charmander 4

1 Like

Hereā€™s my Breakdown, listing Hours played first.

(30min) Pikachu 1
(2 1/2hrs) Dratini 4
(3hrs) Bullbasaur 8
(1hr) Mareep 3 - this was all Go Plus catches on a slow drive home from an Ex Raid during the event
(2 1/2hrs) Charmander 1

2 Likes

Lower spawn rates than prvious community days. Charmanders almost only at lure stops. I caught 2 shinies neverthless. Didnā€™t count the normals, but none over 80% IVs. So, all in all, mild disappointment.

2 Likes

Blue @KingQ07
Red @bobbyjack8
Yellow @alex9945
Green @NotanotherKangaskhan

2 Likes

Lol im only good at Pikachu

1 Like

Lol next time

1 Like

This is with everybody who has sent his stats. Like what @Mapman42 did, but then with everybody. If more info comes available Iā€™ll update itšŸ˜

3 Likes

Well since were sharing:
Pikachu 1
Dratini 2
Bulbasaur 2
Mareep 6
Charmander 2

1 Like

@Robdebobrob has been added but I guess Iā€™m going to make a new topic before sharing a new screenshot. But I can confirm shiny Dratini has been caught the most at the moment.

1 Like

I provided my reasoningā€¦bulbasaur and mareep were weather boosted for me during CD and charmander wasnā€™t, so that is why there may have been fewer

2 Likes

Thanks for putting the graph together, there was some correlation, but nothing definitive.

For me:
Pikachu-0, didnā€™t play-donā€™t care, pikachu is annoying and the shiny is lame
Dratini-0, I had to go to a wedding and could only check maybe 10 dratini- hate that I couldnā€™t get this one

Bulbasaur-2
Mareep-4
Charmander- 3

For the last three, I played all three hours of the event

probably not relevant for the graph because I didnā€™t play two of them.

1 Like

On CD, I caught 2 Shiny dratinis. My son caught 10.

2 Likes

Pikachu:2 shinies
Dratini 7 Shinies
Bulbasaur:2 Shinies
Mareep:5 Shinies
Charmander:5 shinies

2 Likes

Iā€™ll add you when Larvitar CD has gone

1 Like

Mine was great. Caught 5 Shiny larvitar!

[edited ā€œmimeā€ to ā€œmineā€, was a typo]

1 Like

Larvitar Community day My shinies

2 Likes

I have 5 shinies

It would have been nice to get some good high IV / high CP ones. Game crashing, glitching and multiple re starts aside it was still a good day with plenty of spawns.
How did they get the Charmander one so wrong?

Mime?

1 Like

Very well for all of you, Iā€™ve not one Shinyā€¦