How was Your Community day

I caught 4 Shinies and ended up with over 400 candies. Still got an hour left, so ill wait until last 30 minutes to evolve them.

1 Like

Nice, nice. Is that your account?

1 Like

Good like 4/90, only problem is that it was raining

1 Like

I couldnā€™t not have had more sunny weather

1 Like

4/128, shiny mandersā€¦ 1 shiny swablu and hatched a perfect onix, forgot all about blast burn thoughā€¦;/1

2 Likes

My Community Day just got a lot better.,

3 Likes

Went 0/83 and couldnā€™t play the last two hours so my worst results by far on a community day

1 Like

Raining the whole time, itā€™s a miracle all those Charmander stayed OK. 2 shinies, but nothing at all better than Iā€™d already had.

1 Like

Plenty of catches but shiny was of low IV.

1 Like

My best IV 74% lvled it after the photo

q
after
actually 76 shrugs

3 Likes

I still need luck and try Ho-Oh
Maybe if i ā€œtravel across the land searching far and wideā€ againšŸ˜›

3 Likes

Nope

1 Like

I got 3 shinies, one daughter got 5 shinies, and other daughter got 4 shinie. So very good day

5 Likes

Shiny rates were way to low.
Compared to Dratini CD, this was very hard. I guess with Charizard popularity it had to be extra extra extra rare. So consider Tyranitar Shiny to be the same.

• Finding shiny was hard
  • It was easy
  • Low IVs but oh well
  • I got high IVs
  • Many shinies but not good ones
  • No shinies at all
  • I want a redo on this Community Day
  • Need higher rates
  • I disliked it
  • I enjoyed myself

0 voters

• I got IVs over 90
  • I got IVs over 80
  • I got IV over 70
  • I got IV under 60
  • I got IV Under 50
  • I got IV Under 40

0 voters

2 Likes

This was the first CD Iā€™ve caught more than 2 shinies. I canā€™t complain at all. If there was an event I would like to redo, it was the Mareep CD. The rates were way too low.

3 Likes

My best one of the day, shame heā€™s so weak

Also, here are my community day shiny rates. I get so many by doing the ā€œif shiny donā€™t catchā€ strategy:
Pikachu: 12 in 1 hour
Dratini: 21!!(donā€™t even know how)
Bulbasaur: 11
Mareep: 11
Charmander: 7

3 Likes

1 shiny on all except pika and char
0 charmander
3 pikachu

1 Like

Best way to describe my Charmander Community Day ā€œEpic Failā€
I got to the popular spot 1/2hr after the day started and 3 1/2hrs later after walking the loop I left asking when does the day start with the Shiny Charmanders?
1 lousy rubbish IV 56CP Shiny. What a waste of time that was.
Someone I Raid with occasionally got 0 in the 4hrs.

1 Like

My community day made me so happy! Before this community day, I only saw Pokemon GO players at the Santa Monica pier. But we went kind of far to get there and there was hundreds of players in a small town. Everything was lured, and everyone was playing. I also enjoyed seeing the players with two accounts, people like @NotanotherKangaskhan and @bobbyjack8 . It was exciting to see what a dedicated player everyone was.
I got 300 charmander candies and soon, with 7 minutes left, got a 530 cp shiny charmander!

5 Likes

My community day was really disappointing. The spawnrate was really low. Only 42 charmanders caught in 2 hours. Last community day I caught 102 mareep in the same time span. Same story for everybody in my raid group also.
I did catch one shiny though, but with really low IV and cp.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like