How was Your Community day

@coolguy761, I heard Asian Pacific region has serious server issue during CD, how bad is it?

4 Likes

Emm it’s ok because using personal hotspot but my friend has bad server cause using her personal hotspot

2 Likes

Personal hotspots wont affect Niantic servers.

2 Likes

4 in the first hour, 2 in the second hour and 0 in the last. Only 2 IV greater than 80% from around 150 catches was a bit poor I thought.
Thought I was in for a good CD at the start but just it just ended up being ok.

2 Likes

I will have to cut last hour of community day short. Redskins-Dallas starts at 4:30.

1 Like

Reports of server problems in Japan for CD so the Asia Pacific region is getting a re-run of Beldum day.

No real issues in my region as far as I was aware. One of our crew got 15 shinies but myself & my gf got 6 each with none over 78% IVs. Wasn’t too fussed but then we traded & mine ended up like this & hers ended up as 93%.

4 Likes

I got 7 shinies in the first 30 minutes! :crazy_face:
Still haven’t got any more yet.

3 Likes

Great CD for me. 12 shinies, something like 300 caught. And it was very easy to catch, none of them ran away, unlike last CD. Not great IVs though, as usual. 2 91% that I evolved for the special move.

1 Like

Named it @Cup😂

4 Likes

How do star

1 Like

Best moveset

1 Like

I havent been able to Play … :frowning:

50 caught, 0 shiny…

1 Like

248 Caught, 12 shiny. Traded 73 with a friend, 3 became lucky.
Also caught a 100% wich someone shared over whatsapp. Pretty sure about 300 people caught that one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 caught 2 seen 0 shiny

1 Like

Congrats?

2 Likes

0 caught 0 see 0 shiny

2 Likes

What can I say…was amazing few hours, 98 and 100 on the list, got left 6 beldum candies, but saved all beldum for trade later on so looking at at least another 150 candies :smile:

3 Likes

80 checks as usual, 8 shinies. 7 in the first 30 minutes & 1 in the last quarter. Didn’t play for 1 hour I guess.

3 Likes