How was Your Community day

I caught 1 45% IV Shiny. I did get a lot more candy and some stronger CP Eevees so, I’m even better prepared for Gen 4.

1 Like

After CD hours, I encountered a weather boosted 1456cp Roselia, no shiny, when I caught it, it becomed weather boosted 420cp Seedot, that’s a funny glitch

1 Like

Okay my eevee days went better than I expected. On day one I arrived and managed to stay in the park for about 2 hours 45 mins before leaving with 7 shinies. Day 2 was slightly worse. We didn’t arrive until an hour into the event. It was really rainy so we stayed for just 1 and a half hours. The last Pokemon to spawn was a shiny eevee though, so I guess we left at the right time. On day 2 I got just 3 shinies, leaving my total at 10. 2 of my friends also took part. One of them could only do day 1 and got 4 shinies. My other friend could only do day 2 and got 2. This game is tough to play in the rain.

TLDR
Day 1 = 7 shinies
Day 2 = 3 shinies.

3 Likes

Day 1:6 shinies
Day 2:6 shinies
Really happy

4 Likes

To construct a complete list of shinies now:

Pikachu: 12
Dratini: 21
Bulbasaur: 11
Mareep: 11
Charmander: 7
Larvitar: 7
Squirtle: 9
Eevee: 16

5 Likes

How did you get all those shinies?

1 Like

Capturing them :wink:

1 Like

I always try and find different places to play for community days purely because i can, and it also allows for me to explore these towns and cities while catching shinies. For my personal best record (Dratini) i used the Pokestop database and found a town relatively near me with a high volume of stops in a small area, sat in a coffee shop because it rained and just caught whatever spawned. For charmander i did it in a large urban area and just got unlucky, and for Eevee i tried it out in a park that had a lot of pokestops. As much as community days are about shinies, also use them as an opportunity to explore new places

5 Likes

Haha Roselia cheered with its Pom Poms and seedot, in love, jumped in front of the Poke ball to save her life.:joy:

1 Like

41 now :joy:

Only a shiny Flareon and a shiny Eevee are missing on this picture because I got more than 12 shinies.

3 Likes

AND OF COURSE I EVOLVE 10 SHINY EEVEE AND 5 ARE FLAREON AND 5 ARE JOLTEON! I WANTED MY VAPE! :japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::imp::smiling_imp::scream::triumph::sob: eevee sucks…

1 Like

All mine were under 500 cp except for the devil :stuck_out_tongue:. My worst is 80 cp :smirk:

1 Like

I had 3 shiny

1 Like

:sob:You get the legendary vape?

I didnt eveolve them yet

My only Shiny

2 Likes

Rip… how many did you check?

1 Like

Do you guys usually just check Eevee and flee if not shiny OR catch it no matter?

Only in the last few minutes. Especially if its triple catch stardust i want to catch as much as possible.

3 Likes