How was Your Community day

Catch rate boosted?

1 Like

Yeah, during CD hour

1 Like

Never knew that

1 Like

It was strange. When it was actually raining, it was “cloudy” in-game. When it let up and stopped for a bit, it was raining in-game. lol

1 Like

i got 7 Shiny totodile. But i got lots more than just Seven Shiny totodile and two Hydro Cannon feraligatr.

4 Likes

Somewhere in the event this happened. (It gave regular exp, Candy and stardust :frowning: )

4 Likes

Total Shiny checks:

Total catches:

Total exp gained:
986 422 exp

I played for my smaller brother as Well, he got three shinies.

3 Likes

I got snow during CD yesterday.

3 Likes

Same I got three shiny

1 Like

Caught just over 160 Tots and only 3 IV in the top 82-100% range and they only just made it with all being 82%.
6 Shiny with best being in the average IV range.
Only good thing I can say about the day was I got my Dust over 3mil. All up disappointed but exactly what I expected.

4 Likes

I forgot to post yesterday after the european CD window…
The weather was horrible… We had quite some snow, it was cold, windy and wet. At least it stopped snowing after about an hour…
I have shiny checked 136 Totodile (didn’t catch all of them) and got 4 shinies myself and got traded a 5th one by another player for a (Pokédex entry) Kangaskhan that I got from the regional 7k hatches. The traded one was the highest IV one (71-73%) and got evolved to Feraligatr.
The IVs were rather mediocre in these 3 hours, but I’m used to that. I had saved a good Totodile for evolving, so that was OK.
I also met more other players than expected in this weather. It was a fun Community Day :grinning:

4 Likes

Very productive.

6 Shinies, but all were with trash IVs, but that’s fine. I did find a non-Shiny at 96% with perfect Attack, so it got the Hydro Cannon treatment. Also, I hatched a perfect Meditite–excellent Great League contender–as well as a 96% Growlithe with perfect HP and Attack. After two years, I finally got an Arcanine with a perfect Attack stat.

Obtained over 140,000 Stardust throughout the event thanks to egg hatches as well, getting close to 1 million Stardust once again. I could get to 1 million before the event is over, and I’m stoked.

My husband got two more Heatran and leveled up to level 37. It was a great day for him as well.

5 Likes

First world problems! I was happy to get my 6 Shinies even though IVs all stunk. Got a new Feraligator with Hydro Cannon. Hatched all my old eggs. I don’t know what people were expecting but it sure seems like a lot of complaints.:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

8 shinies, highest from a CD so far, I did a Alolan Raichu Raid (someone in our group got a shiny), did a Mawile, and did a shinx raid on the way home with totodiles. Not a shiny shinx tho.

5 Likes

Me too

i agree.

248 seen, 242 caught (97.58% catch rate - the 6 that ran were shiny checks in the last minute of the event) plus a 100% shiny (also posted in the 100% thread).
My 1st “Shundy” :metal:t3::laughing::metal:t3:

9 Likes

And may the Shiny odds be ever in your favour

1 Like

Ok. Let’s be honest. This community day was insane. Made 6 Mamoswine, got 16 shinies and a regular 100%!

3 Likes

Nice! Mine doesn’t start for 5 more hours.

2 Likes