How was Your Community day

back ^

2 Likes

Either you are saying that because you are “back” or because I said I will give @Brobraam’s back back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::smirk::rofl:

3 Likes

Beg ta differ! I think the Unown is quite cool, having yet to see one in the game.

That one was traded for one of my Paris Unown lol

1 Like

And May the Shiny odds be ever in your favour

3 Likes

I got only 6 or seven tdiles and one hc fgatr( but it is really strong!) i got 1 shiny. I transferred everything I got today except the only good ivone which became fgatr and the shiny

4 Likes

61 in 50 minutes. 3 shinys. Couldnt make more time.
Nothing special. Evolved an 98iv with 14 attack and a 84iv lucky wich i already had before the CD.
And 1 shiny ofcourse.

1 Like

Wow keep it up!

2 Likes

Played for almost three hours today. I didn’t get a single shiny in the first 2 1/2 hours. Then I decided to do a quick round with the car and the shinies appeared. Got a second shiny in the last five minutes and after 170 (?) Totodile checks. Around 85 Totodile caught, only one had 93% IV but with terrible Attack IV. And three Totodile with IV in the 80%’s. Shinies have terrible IV’s as well. No, this Community Day wasn’t that good. But it wasn’t the worst CD I’ve had, too…

2 Likes

So CD has started already? Nothing on Twitter (they usually say when it starts in one of the 3 regions). No glitch? Lucky you! I’m so glad Asia-Pacific is being last this time, after all the glitchy ones we had before.

2 Likes

It was a good CD. But it’s cold here and it started to snow so it wasn’t easy to play. I got 4 shiny Totodile. But I didn’t find Totodile with great IVs. It’s like Niantic released only Totodile with bad IVs. I only had 2 simply amazing Totodile, but with stats under 15 and with low CP. Luckily I saved several Totodile and Croconaw with great IVs from before.
I have an interesting story to tell you. My battery was dying (15%) and I came to a Poke stop and I decided to spin it before I attach power bank. Then I saw one Totodile next to the stop and I clicked on it. It was a shiny Totodile! I opened AR mode to take a picture when my phone started to shut down like it had 0% battery energy. I attached my power bank quickly and turned on the phone. The waiting seemed so long before I opened the game and the shiny Totodile was still there. I took an AR picture and caught it.

5 Likes

6 shiny Totodile. Nice Community Day for me. I mainly shiny checked because I already had 500 candy before the event. I evolved 4 Feraligatr with Hydro Cannon (2 x 96 IV, 1 x 93 IV and a shiny 69 IV).

2 Likes

I’m at home for cd

3 Likes

Not going to do anything for this cd like what I did with cyndaquil

3 Likes

Wow, cool community day.
I walked around my neighborhood, (2 stops total) and got 4 shinies in the first hour.
But lots of spawns were like this

For lunch my family went to a supermarket with the best cluster spawns ever

Then we went to this place called frys with about like 40 trainers in there

Some of us did a Sharpedo raid but that’s all I was able to do in there.

The store is actually pretty cool.
I got 5 shinies.

6 Likes

From the store.

7 Likes

Got three Totodile shinies (which is all I wanted), hatched a 96% Totodile that I evolved for Hydro Cannon, had three Shinx raids, landed a shiny Shinx, caught two wild Buizel, and finally won an Alolan Marowak raid.

Great CD for me!

5 Likes

Pretty good day for being at work.

6 Likes

Still caught a shiny even though I barely played

4 Likes

Decent day, all in all. It seemed like there were more raids at the end than usual, so even the players who didn’t get an EX invite could enjoy a few goodies after main event. My booty wound up being several dozen Totodiles, a half dozen of which were shiny, a handful of other mons with good IV, and Machamp, Deoxys, and Shinx from raids after the main event. No major score in it all (all three raid bosses had mediocre numbers, and most of the shinies were less than mediocre); but a pretty fun event.

3 Likes