41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

No, didnt update the gym badge by berrying

In a few days, I should have #63-66 fall like dominoes.

3 Likes

Another one time stay and gold gym badge

2 Likes

You know you don’t have to throw any Berries for it to update.
As soon as you check any Pokemeon in the Gym it updates.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Total Gold Badges

Don’t know when this one clicked over to Gold. It makes the total of 8 Golden Gym Badges now. It’s been long since I got a Golden Gym Badge! Maybe I should care more for them😅

5 Likes

Got #55 gold, which is in an area I have been working on for quite some time

3 Likes

Had #63 turn Gold this morning.

3 Likes

Stayed in whole time from drop in.

2 Likes

Still going back out because #64 is close.

Number 9 I randomly joined this Gym when I was on holiday a few weeks ago and yesterday I berried it to Gold.

5 Likes

Got #64 Gold this afternoon

5 Likes

1 of 2 very close together finally completed by chipping away at it a bit at a time. The other one near it has been a lot harder to get a spot in and is a good 8-10 days away from completion.

4 Likes

Got #65 gold tonight

4 Likes

Gold: 10 (nr 10 is not the planed one, that one is still waiting :weary:)
Silver: 27
Bronze 20
No color 72
Total: 129

Lately the gym closest to Gold has a raid going when I pas it.

2 Likes

I have 9.

2 Likes

Got #66 gold tonight

3 Likes

This ones close to where I do most of my CD’s and the first of a heap of Gyms in the area. The other one at my CD spot has about 4 more days to go as it gets hit a bit more often. I’ve ramped up the presence going back every day in order to shove them across the line.
Was hoping to be posting for 2 new Gold today but the 2nd just got booted 2hrs ago leaving it 8hrs short of turning Gold. This was a drop in once and had been black hearts for the last 18 days. I know what I’ll be doing tonight on the way home from work :grinning:

Finally finished numbering all my badges after redoing 60% of them as I wanted the pics without the Pokemon still in the Gym.

5 Likes

Number 11

5 Likes

Got #67 gold this afternoon

3 Likes