HEY is this guy a part spoofer

So ive seen him around town, But he has a gardevior, raltz arent common, milotic two unknowns, metagross(havent seen a beldium), and alot of other high tier pokemon.

1 Like

Also this isnt him but some one else has a shiny swablu

There’s no way of ever telling just by what Pokémon he owns

1 Like

He could have been using a tracker or something also. That seems to be the only way to find an unkown without an event.

It is true you cannot be super definitive about whether someone is a spoofer or not, but if you see someone with a metagross, where a beldum spawn is super rare, its hard not to believe he is a spoofer. I saw a metagross in a gym the morning after the new set of gen 3 came out, hard to see that as anything but spoofing.

Yes that is one possible explanation and so is they caught one and instantly piled a heap of Rare Candy they had stock piled into it. Just because some one has something you don’t, doesn’t make them a spoofer. Catch them in the act taking a Gym when no one is there go your hardest and call them out.

4 Likes

So ive seen him around town, But he has a gardevior, raltz arent common, milotic two unknowns, metagross(havent seen a beldium), and alot of other high tier pokemon.
There are some possibilities here.
Gardevoir, Metagross and Milotic. They could have been rare candy evolves.
Unowns. They could have been from events.
This does not directly prove it either way. I hatched a Bagon today, and my friend one last night. If we had had around 100 rare candies we could have evolved to salamence immediately.

"That seems to be the only way to find an unkown without an event."
NO, a Tracker helps a lot to find them, but if you are in the right place at the right time, you will find him as well. Shurely, a tracker is the only posibility for all others to find it, but it could happen…

For example, I have 6 Yanma, they are quite unusual, and a lot of people are searching them, but you can be shure, I never have used any of these apps to find things.

2 Likes

Wow, they should come where I am…yanma are everywhere. I don’t even bother with them anymore because they’re hard to hit

1 Like

Haha, now I know where they have gone all…