Heart Breaking Moments while playing Pokemon Go

I completely feel your pain. I am still trying for a Watergun/Hydropump Blastoise 0/23; 0/24 on mudshot/earthquake Sandslash; 0/18 on a watergun/hydropump Omastar; 0/6 on a good Mechamp after the move rework, previously had the best moveset on my 100% Machamp that I had maxed; 0/6 on a double steel move steelix; and 0/20 on a high IV Riachu with spark plus an electric type charge move.

Hopefully someday they give us a way to re-roll the moves!

Joining the “pathetic Blastoise” club with this perfect entry, freshly evolved (2 perfect IVs)

2 Likes

Pikasaur: Really? Salty responses? Ok. Buddy, I’m level 38, with everything in squads. Two alts too. That’s a lot of playing. There are dudes I know further then that. We can all tell you the same thing.

Incubators are the best thing to buy in the game. Period.

Lures were cool on that six hr thing but I ended up leeching more off of others. Lucky eggs were good this last go, with reduced cost AND double xp stack
But for general best bang for your buck…it’s the incubators.

I think I was not being clear; apologize if the comment might have been misunderstood. I play Pokemon GO for hours daily, capturing each mon in-person, fully legit. I buy incubators and lucky eggs, with real money (in addition to using the coins I collect from daily gym battles).

These strange people said that I “paid to win,” as if reaching Level 40 the way I did was not legit. I think some of them actually treated me worse than treating spoofers and botters. :expressionless: Initially, it bothered me, tbh. But after giving it some thought, I think they are just plain salty people, you know, looking for opportunities to troll. It actually is satisfying realizing that these people don’t matter. So, I’m moving on. :smiley:

Running out of pokeball during a rare encounter… Yep, it happened to me once, too. (Btw, that Larvitar looked cute. :wink: )

It just happened 2 seconds ago when a chancey shows up 100m from my house, never come close to seeing one or hatching one, I went running from my house in nothing but my underwear to find it, knocking over woman and children when they got in my way (last bit was made up) to catch it ! I find it and throw a razz berry and one ultra ball and that asshole got outta dodge never to be seen again :sob:

A picture speaks 1,000 words. Within 1hr of Adventure week happening. Thank you Go Plus…

this is one sad moment, gosh. Don’t use the pokemon ever lmaoo

evolved 5 Arcanines and 5 Feraligatrs without STAB movesets, Porygon despawned when i reached the pokestop, gym near my house being occupied by other team using bots n spoof, and just thought that my team has finally came and conquered the gym, all the pokemons are over 3.2k CP…

I still love my pokemons…

1 Like

i feel the porygon despawned. it took me FOREVER to get one of my own man </3

Ugh…that Unown loss must have been awful.

1 Like

The worst one happened to me. Me and two other people were out hunting for a 100IV Ditto, and one of them says "there’s a 96IV Magikarp around the corner, do you want it?"
We all went down, and as it turns out mine was a shiny. I throw a Razzberry (out of the golden ones) and an ultra ball, it breaks out and runs. I actually broke my phone and didn’t open the app for 5 days.

1 Like

Mine was about 6 weeks after the game was released. A friend and I were at the lake, and a Lapras popped up on the nearby. I ran in one direction, she ran in another, and some kids who were playing spread out and went looking for it. No one found it. I did eventually hatch one this spring, but I still haven’t seen a wild Lapras and haven’t even seen another one on my nearby.

1 Like

Yeah… I think you win this one.

My wife is extremely lucky… and I am not.

At our local park on 2 separate occasions a Dragonite spawned. Both times she caught it, and mine ran away.

I walked a Magikarp for over 350+ candies to final evolve a Gyarados… it evolves and has the absolute worst possible moveset (prior to TMs). My wife has a 100 IV Red Gyarados… ask me if I have shiny… go on… ASK ME!

My absolute I’m going to quit moment though was the last day that Moltres was supposed to be available. I hadn’t caught a single one. My wife had 6. I get down to 3 balls… and I yell “Fuck it!” and practically throw my phone at my wife. She catches it for me first try. It was the last raid of the day… (then of course they let them all out and I felt even more stupid)

4 Likes

When a perfect IV entei ran on my 2nd account ;(

1 Like

Here is the topic @Emily referenced just for easy access.

It happens for me kinda often, i guess it will happen on 12th december. Time when i miss another legendary, since raids aren’t great idea for distributing Pokemon (i guess even trading won’t work :disappointed_relieved:)

Thats true
But how are u lvl 40 AND a semi-rural?!?