Gyms - New Coin System

If you boot them at night there is a chance they have already hit their max so it will be useless for them…it also seems like gyms are far less active after 8pm or so near me, so a better chance you can keep them past midnight and get your max coins the next day

4 Likes

I’m having a similar problem but different. Say I have 3 pokemon on 3 gyms. 2 pokemon have been in the gym for 2 days so far, and the third one has been in a gym for almost a week. Now, the 2 pokemon who have been in a gym for 2 days were taken down, and I got 50 coins for each one. However, for the 3rd pokemon, he was taken out and it said, “Vaporeon was knocked out of the gym!” and I received no coins for it. How come I don’t get coins for a pokemon that’s been there for almost a week?

The problem I have is that I often go for a drive round all the gyms in my area. I put Pokemon in, they stay for ages and then all get kicked out on the same day by the occasional spoofer.

1 Like

Maybe another possibility would be that once your pokemon hits max coins earned it gets returned automatically.

2 Likes

Should be able to withdraw your pokemon, and/or if their there a day it get it’s own seperate 50 coins. basically cause the mon stayed superiorly longer it gets it’s own personal amount of coins. its frustrating seeing my mon stay 4+ days and given no coins what was the point. The true elite will agree the childish will cry.
1day - 50
2days. - 100
3days- 150

Had a mon in a gym for 2 weeks. It got knocked out and I got nothing because I already got my 50 coins a day. I just try to get 15-20 gyms each day so I usually get my 50 coins before 6 AM.