Hi guys, I just purchased the Gotcha Ranger last week, and it worked great initially on my iPhone 7 Plus. Then yesterday I tried to see if I can also make it work on my iPad also and it did. I was happy. However, afterwards when I ejected it from the iPad and tried back on my iPhone, it just wouldn’t connect. It shows in the Go Plus settings as greyed out, and when I tried to connect, the circle just keeps spinning and will not connect.
I have tried the following:
- ejecting it and reconnecting;
- turning my Bluetooth on and off;
- turning my Phone on and off;
- recharging the Gotcha Ranger all night to see if the battery is low;
- pressed the button on Gotcha Ranger to get different screens, but it only cycles between 3 - connected to phone, disconnected from phone, vibration on. And those options stay on the screen for half a second.
Please let me know on how I can make it work again.