GO Hub Articles - News - IGN’s PvP video leaks four unreleased Pokemon: Garchomp, Regigigas, Heatran and Smeargle

1 Like

Pokemon GO players and websites just LOVE the word “leak” dont they? This isnt a leak. They comment on those unreleased pokemon. Thats not by accident, thats planned. Leaks are unplannen, accidental releases or stolen info…

2 Likes

wouldn’t mind Garchomp being released this week, it is a champion’s pokemon so PVP suits it. Saddly i feel they will Lucario the Garchomp making you have to walk 50+KM to get an Adventure Sync 10KM egg making it a 1 in 3 chance🤷🏾‍♂️or maybe not🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Why would they, Garchomp is incredibly different from Lucario

1 Like

different how? Both are popular. Especially that Garchomp is a dragon/ground. It’s pretty special and they usually make those mon harder to get. Why is Riolu only 10km egg? Popularity

1 Like

Being “popular” doesnt make Gible a baby Pokemon

1 Like

The point was that some of the most sought after Pokémon from Sinnoh are being given in 10 km eggs received as adventure sync rewards. The Pokémon he lists are likely 10 km hatches and will be very desirable. Based on this it wouldn’t be a stretch to think Niantic May add them to the pool availabe as an egg reward to trainers who walk 50 kms in a week.

3 Likes

I see, that would be sweet

2 Likes

Atleast some people understand my thought process. Why put Gible in wild for everyone, they wanna milk it and make it “earned” wouldn’t be surprised if this happens, not saying i want this to happen😐

Other pseudos were put in the widl too

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.