General Chat - Glitched pokemon from quest rewards

Found this from a quest reward thing, anyone else get this? I cant catch him

He has a cp, even the ball is Glitched out

MISSingNO confirmed on da way next. Great find.

1 Like

You might probably get a chance to catch it again due to this glitch. I had that my PokĆ©mon Encounter didnā€™t appear and I got my already completed Task back, so I guess that that will happen to you too

I have the same experience.

It occurred twice

2 Likes

Catch Missingno and get alotta rare candies?:thinking:those random encounters are broken!

@Atticus Are you spoofing?

Those were April Fools sprites. Close this thread.

Thatā€™s a glitch. Not a result for someone who spoofs.

Thatā€™s not true. Itā€™s a glitch. I guess you can still get the glitch.

(I see the GPS Flyer spoofer app is active in some of these screenshotsā€¦ anyway,) I occasionally get this glitch as well but you are able to run from the encounter and reclaim the complete research quest. That has fixed this specific glitch 100% of the time for me.

:man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2:
Itā€™s not a ā€˜GPS flying spoofer appā€™ but Poke Genie, and that is an IV checker. Thatā€™s no spoof.

It was a statement not a question

Youā€™re assuming what I was referring to so Iā€™ll be specificā€¦ type the word ā€œflyā€, select to search ā€œfly gpsā€ (since itā€™s such a common spoofer-search) in an app store and then you can play match with the fly GPS app results that match the blue icon in the top left corner of the Numel screenshots; which is, again, a GPS modification appā€¦ geez.

EDIT: Like @Kevin260709 said to that post, " @Atticus Are you spoofing? " and the correct answer would have been ā€˜yesā€™, hence no further contributions from that person.

please are you serious

I know but the statement isnā€™t true, so I tried to tell you that, but you didnā€™t listen.

And again you say that it is a spoof app, but it isnā€™t. You can use THIS app (Poke Genie) to check the IVā€™s of the PokĆ©mon. Idk if you know what IVā€™s are but Iā€™m not going to explain that.
So: you canā€™t spoof with it, and isnā€™t even meant for that. @Kevin260709 thought the same, but he made a mistake. Maybe heā€™s never heard about Poke Genie.

no.

1 Like

@Kevin260709
I was confirming your question since no one else did, in short I would just say I agree with you.

Fail. Like I said, it was a statement not a question. And the icon for the app is there which means the app is running. Itā€™s ok if you still donā€™t know what all the app icons represent, I just happen to be familiarized with these things already. Staying oblivious, if you prefer such so muchā€¦ so hereā€™s a tldr reply since it seemed like it was also something you were hoping forā€¦ or neededā€¦ whatever. Enjoy.

dudeā€¦ are you serious? :joy:

Let me guess you only read ā€˜no.ā€™. I think thatā€™s very true.

no.

So you arenā€™t serious or something? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

It was serious, you just didnā€™t pay attention while thinking I canā€™t read. I donā€™t care about pokegenieā€¦ obviously. I was referring to the ā€œfly app - fake gps coordinationā€ app icon you werenā€™t aware of. Now you know.

Edit: why are you continuing to reply again- you already dismissed yourself xD