General discussion

Cap is still 50 coins

Maybe the change happen today

Guys if you didnt know I’ve found a way to reroll the stats of the raid bonus challenge pokemon so we can now soft reset/farm 100% IV raid pokemon :smile:

Also means we can farm shiny magikarp! :dagger:

How?

Check my forum post, I linked a video to me doing it http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/rerolling-stats-on-raid-bonus-challenge-pokemon/1288/6

Happy 4th Of July to all of you Americans!

Yes, Happy 4th of July from me also! Have a great day!

What happens, there’s a 4th of July and nobody writes nothing? Happy day, but tell us what you are doin… :smiley_cat:

Bagguille, not up to anything much. Probably because I’m not in America and live in England.

Woot woot, got my first TM today. Time to think what to do with it

Does anyone live in glasgow that wants to a gym raid soon

Anyone from wimbledon/Surrey and plays Pokemon message me!!!

So who here from Westland mi team instinct

I put out flags, mowed, grilled, did some home repair and snuck in 6 raids. We have a pretty active group of trainers here in my city so it makes it easy to win a few raids.

Woo hoo got a charge tm first one from a lvl 4 raid Godzilla was very hard I fought 5 times before like 5 other people in cars arrived was fun but I caught it so it was better for me tgan most of them I got rid of psychic on blissey and thank goodness I got gleam woo hoo

Hey is anyone in Australia (perth) play ?

Congrats! @Wayne9100

Waiting for apk mine on new update - this could be exciting!

Did another lvl 4 raid we got destroyed I had the right cp hp se mons but the 5 others must have had weak pokes cause charziard destroyed us !!