General discussion

Uh you don’t need to delete your message. I’m focusing on ‘Nick’ and ‘Curtis Beales’, who have debated with me in a GO Hub article page. @JoshHack knows it.

You may check out the comments on these 2 website. https://pokemongohub.net/post/breaking-news/ho-oh-december-rumor-debunked-niantic-officials/ https://pokemongohub.net/post/breaking-news/john-hanke-interview-gen-iii-coming-soon-new-battle-mode-planned-2018-new-social-features-development/

Just For The Record @Yoshi They Flagged Your Comment Because People On The Internet Cannot Stand Opposing Opinions

The is not reasonable! How come ‘GO Hub’ accept their request!

Anybody used high end Android for Pokémon go and then switched to iPhone. If yes how is it

BREAKING NEWS: New berries and weird item found in GAME_MASTER! New berries and weird item found in GAME_MASTER

@Yoshi, don’t worry. The world is great and there are a lot of people…

@leonl98, just another argument that they are really a little bit “deflected”

@bagguille I did not mean to offend you in any way, I was just trying to find an answer to a problem. I wasn’t referncing any countries as third world. I am very sorry

Um, does anyone care that i discovered new items in Pokemon Go’s GAME_MASTER???

:confused:

rip

Actually @Elevatorisbest that’s incredible. The fact that Niantic is doing things just like they dude before Gen 2 hints about Gen 3’s imminent and probably few weeks release. Those new items other than the berries hint at status effects and abilities which shows us Niantic cares and would make Gen 3 better than it’s already going to be. I hope the Hub decides to share the info

Don’t worry, nothing is so important for to rip, not for to ask special activity, just go on and relax. In some points of the world is night or high noon, you have to wait at least until tomorrow…

Caught a wild dragonite today, only the 2nd I’ve ever seen. Only 68%but still excited to have it!

Congrats, I never have seen them in the wild, not talking about catching them

It must be mine, I am missing one @Thorend. :wink:

I finally figured out how to make my keyboard not start every word with a capital letter!

Virus alert!

@JoshHack it was only when someone’s mentioned it that my OCD kicked in…