General discussion

I haven’t noticed anything regarding Misdreavus. But than again, in my area, they spawn at least once a day (in the park mostly)

Misdreavus spawns seem to change all the time for me. Sometime I won’t see any for a week and sometimes I’ll see three in a day.

What do you thing about the gym update coming soon? Share your thoughts here: [Speculation] - Gym Update

Didn’t catch anything amazing today but u guys Cher just performed Believe and Celine Dion My heart will go on @billboard music award I’m stook . Go watch them to relax and recharge energy y’all :wink:

[Research] Why did you start playing POGO? (POLL)

UPDATE! - I’m very sorry, I only just found that there is in fact, a poll option so I have now added this. Please choose the option closest to you in the poll, and if you have already replied please check an option in the poll. Thank you.

WHERE IS LARVITAR?

at home

woooop

Yay! Good news finally ^^

Omanyte, sudowoodo, Aerodactyl, magcargo and tons of Geodude are my catches of the day… For now :slight_smile:

Aerodactyl… Grrrrr… They don’t apear here, I hope before thursday they will left some in our area

And @apavlinovic, would be very nice if they start some utility like in Ingress here, so we could offer places for new pokestops

i live i have catched 10 aerodactyls

Are you living in the mountains?

In the coast but we have mountain too

Mmmh, like me, I’m living in Valencia, Spain, and we have both, sea and mountain… but nothing, not a wing of a Aerodactyl :imp:

1 Like

tio soy de Murcia

hehe, tal vez debemos pedir un hilo en español