General discussion

My game has been pretty laggy the last few days as well on Android. My wife’s iphone is working just fine though… so it’s kinda weird

Does anyone know if it has been discovered how nests are determined and placed out. If so please let me know so I can attempt to look into it.

Tiredfragger1. I believe that it is RNG on what nests change every two weeks. From what I have seen usuing silph road and looking at the nests near me, I have not found a correlation or pattern yet. Only seen a few nests that had more that one rotation that were the same. Most of them seem random as far as I could tell. However; I am sure someone here can either confirm this or provide you evidence to support a pattern.

I remember the first nest change being predictable of it moving a few spaces in the pokedex, but ever since, they have definitely been unpredictable as far as I can tell

Ok thank you both for informing me

The first traditional Signature contest is live: [CONTEST] Signature Art Week #1: "Kyogre"

How is everyone enjoyin the event so far?

Lovely event. But it’s mainly the 4xcandies that does the trick. My excitement for a slugma decreases per second.

I agree, the 4x candy does the trick. Full of Slugmas where I’m from.

btw is it just me or is the misdreavus spawn rate higher? Found one yesterday (where normally misdreavus doesn’t spawn) and now again 1 on my sightings

I haven’t noticed anything regarding Misdreavus. But than again, in my area, they spawn at least once a day (in the park mostly)

Misdreavus spawns seem to change all the time for me. Sometime I won’t see any for a week and sometimes I’ll see three in a day.

What do you thing about the gym update coming soon? Share your thoughts here: [Speculation] - Gym Update

Didn’t catch anything amazing today but u guys Cher just performed Believe and Celine Dion My heart will go on @billboard music award I’m stook . Go watch them to relax and recharge energy y’all :wink:

[Research] Why did you start playing POGO? (POLL)

UPDATE! - I’m very sorry, I only just found that there is in fact, a poll option so I have now added this. Please choose the option closest to you in the poll, and if you have already replied please check an option in the poll. Thank you.

WHERE IS LARVITAR?

at home

woooop