Generation III - Gen 3 Pokemon Hunting

Got grey Castform, and 3 Swablus so far…

1 Like

may be a rayquaza… getting one while i’m here in Germany is probably my only chance :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So far I have caught 3 of the 4 castform

In a matter of 6 hours yesterday I nearly completed everything that was dropped (My job requires me to drive a lot and my family and I do a lot of hunting) The only thing I have not completed is Altaria (400 to evolve and I have over 200 candies) and Salamence. I have not seen Tropius (guessing that he is regional). Still have not seen the questionable ones as listed here yet

3 Likes

First day of hunting during this even and I’ve already made more progress towards Altaria than I have Sailors

2 Likes

I went nuts and caught a bunch more of them today and even caught a 100%, now I have this (I also have

two Wailords with one being 100%)

1 Like

How did you get that thing in the bottom left corner?

1 Like

I got a shiny swablu on my 3rd or 4th encounter on Friday. How do I post a picture from my phone? I’d like to share it with you guys.

As far as new gen 3 I got a Swablu, Wingull, Illumise, Castform (rainy and normal), Minun (new for America at least), Surskit, and Taillow. Still need to find Chimecho, Bagon+ Evolutions, Beldum+ Evolutions and Volbeat (may take a month for it to switch to America). I’ll never get Tropius unless they move it here since I don’t cheat.

I still don’t have a Solrock, I saw it at a stop once that was about 25 minutes away if you jog/run, but it despawned a few minutes later. No idea why these are harder to find than Seviper or Zangoose.

Figured it out, my 1st shiny ever in Pokemon Go.

6 Likes

Cool

Really nice, oh, how I would like to find one…

Awesome moment (combo ×7)

4 Likes

castform

I have more of every form, but this 2x2 shows them all

4 Likes

A close look to Rayquaza (For @JoshHack)

3 Likes

My latest evolutions

2 Likes

This is my latest, 135km walked as my buddy to get the candies

3 Likes

I still wait for the day I can evolve my 91%, level 30 vigoroth

was it a raquaza

Kyogre :label:

Had to post this somewhere because I’m so excited :joy:

My first legendary!

7 Likes

That’s great!