Generation III - Gen 3 Pokemon Hunting

They’re still not common, but they’re a lot easier to find when it rains. In London (on average without rain) there’s 14 Lotad spawns a day. That’s ridiculously low for a massive city. When it rains there are 1000+ spawns.

1 Like

London has a higher population than Scotland (where I live) and there’s quite a big size difference. In my town I have seen 2 lotad. One was caught, the other one miraculously escaped so fast that it turned the land into smoke. (The flee animation is so unrealistic lol)

1 Like

Yesterday got my pokedex Mawile not shiny but 84%, Carvanha not great IVs, Lotad not great IVs, a few Wailmers best was 82% and Groudon!!! The Groudon is only 80% with Mudshot/Fire Blast, but I’m just happy to have it. I plan on powering it up just cause its my 1st legendary ever.

4 Likes

I still don’t have mawile. I have seen one raid but a good 0.4 mile walk and had <30 secs left…
If I average just over 50mph I could make it…

2 Likes

Mawile and absol don’t seem to appear too often. I’ve done one absol and two mawile. No shinies of course, but I would love to take a few more cracks at them. It seems odd that niantic would make the two most popular raids for their respective levels so hard to find. Seems like a good way to sell a few more passes.

1 Like

In california none are one nearby list or spawn, even with rain.

1 Like

Caught a lotad in rainy weather (well, Pokémon go thought it was raining anyway)

There were more on the nearby, but I wasn’t able to go and get them.

1 Like

Awesome moment (combo ×7)

Note
Whiscash, Hariyama: Direct captures
Crawdaunt: Obtained only by hatching eggs
Kyogre: One hit capture

4 Likes

I wish I could get legendary ;(

2 Likes

Oh, I would like a lot to have the first (it’s the evolution of Corpish, correct?) and the mayor of the Lotad-Family… both have no chance here in Valencia, no rain—

2 Likes

Out of these I only have zangoose and hariyama

I have the Blaziken, but if you don’t have at least one Lotad, as much as you walk, you can’t have the evolutions…

1 Like

I was lucky to get a crawdaunt, I was visiting New York City and Central Park was a corphish nest

2 Likes

Same here. Have yet to find lotad or corphish

1 Like

I’m over 1000 Wailmer Candy and still not 1 good one worthy of the evolution.
Last 2 days farming a nest on the bike and not 1 good one. Also up around 15 Raids and can’t crack an 87

My best Wailmer is a 93% with 798 CP, after 30 catches

3 Likes

I would trade you a 96 for a few hundred candies…wouldn’t that be nice

3 Likes

I still haven’t found that 90+IV after spending an hour each day in the park before work but I did catch a large CP at 89% and evolved it just to get it out of the way.

4 Likes

Finally a good IV one!!

7 Likes

Finally got a Barboach for the Pokedex. Caught 2 and pinap’d in case I don’t see too many in the future.

1 Like