Futurism - Futurism: My Ideas for Pokémon Go

I would like to see Gyms in Pokémon Go to be just like Gyms in the Cartoon. After you Earn your 8 Badges you should be able to participate in a Indigo Plateau type of Tournament. Tournaments should be daily and hourly just like Raids are. Tournaments should be held at different locations called Arenas. There should be some kind of Team Rocket Element to the game. Maybe as a 4th Team. Team Vs Team should be Competitive just like how Ingress is. One idea I had was after you defeat the Gym Leader 3 Times to Earn you a Badge. You could battle the Gym Leader a 4th time, However this time you just battle 1 Monster and the Monster is a Legendary. Once you defeat the Monster the Gym Leader gives you a Crystal that represents your Teams Element like a Fire Crystal for Team Valor. You then Place the Crystal onto a Crystal Holder and that gives Your Team a 1,000 Points. And if the Theme of The Gym was a Fire Theme then once you get the Fire Crystal that’s if you were Team Valor as an Example then Your Team would get 10,000 Points. Now if Team Mystic or Team Instinct wanted a 1,000 Points then what would they have to do. Well first they would have to defeat the Gym Leader 4 Times to Obtain the Water/Ice Crystal or the Electric Crystal. Then they would have to defeat up to 3 Team Valor’s Pokémon Gym Defenders. So for an Example if a Gym was Neutral and you wanted to give Team Valor a 1,000 Points. You first would have to defeat the Gym Leader 4 Times to get the Fire Crystal, BUT how would you attempt to Prevent Team Mystic and Team Instinct from getting a 1,000 Points Instead. Well then your Team would place up to 3 Pokémon Defenders that the other Teams would have to defeat as well in order for them to get the 1,000 Points Instead.

6 Likes

I really like this, nice!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am very grateful that you replied. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:. I was hoping I would get a huge conversation going, but it seems that won’t happen :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:. I guess not many are interested in what I said.

1 Like

Many are, wait, people on the other side of the world are sleeping. You will see :wink::+1:

1 Like

Very Good Point. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

@Kevin260709 @KingQ07 @JoshHack @Jormdeworm @bagguille @Branebs @Brobraam @Thorend @thinger95 @Mew1

Check this out.

3 Likes

@Pokemon Thank you :pray: very much for tagging the other writers to Pokémon Go Hub. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I’ve already seen (and liked) it.
I think it’s a cool idea

1 Like

Interesting concept, but i like it :+1:

1 Like

Finally some interesting gyms! I always felt the gym system lacks a immense depth. Yours is a really cool concept, and would add another competitive plus to the game

1 Like

love it

1 Like

All good, no problem :wink:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 63 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.