Friendship status

Looks like they extended again. So all my Lucky Friends will continue to get gifts. Sorry when ends.

2 Likes

I still send and receive gifts even becoming lucky friends

2 Likes

My lucky friends receive gifts a bit less often than I send my non-lucky friends. I try opening gifts of non-lucky friends when it says “yesterday” and lucky friends with “+2 days ago”

3 Likes

I send lucky friends gifs after all non lucky friends get theirs first. Then I only open 2+ day old gifts, so I got stuff to open each day

1 Like

I am Best Friend with @vorgriff3 (Aardvarkalo)
and @Branebs (DefenderOfGlory)
37 more days with @Pokemon (BossLapras33)
35 with @Brobraam
20 with @Cup
39 with @Jormdeworm
17 with @MrHeineken88
28 with @Mew1 (o1Mew1o)
50 with (princesssarahj)
30 with @VanHooIII
49 with (YJnoLife)

I am currently engage in a Gifting group were I have to open 29gifts everyday from 29members so that we can all benefit for the Friendship XP so I need to prioritize them for opening but I can send gift to everyone in my 87 friends.

3 Likes

I’ve seen I’m not in this list… Maybe the best will be to publish my code in the code-thread, ok?

2 Likes

Here’s mine from the archive :grin:

1 Like

I will open gifts from @vorgriff3 and @celery’s Mrs at 2 pm CET when the Community Day starts here. We will become best friends, so use your lucky egg to get double XP.

2 Likes

Thanks @Branebs - I’ve told Mrs c. and she’s gonna play her lucky egg 5 mins before your scheduled time - so you’ll both get the bonus :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Now besties, soon lucky.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Friend Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

These are just my best friends :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Next time please publish this in table 19. Idol, and don’t let me do to count the number…

1 Like