Finding Cubone

I just caught a Ditto for my son, so he just completed the 3rd stage. Now he has to get 5 Steel, 5 Electric, and earn 5 candies with his buddy. Good luck with that. Today was first time he played since Christmas.

1 Like

day 20481931902929: still no cubone

Just keep trying. My encounter today was totally random. Hadnā€™t seen a Cubone since event ended.

1 Like

Use 5 Razz Berries to help catch PokƩmon will give Cubone encounter with possible shiny

Use an item to evolve a PokƩmon will give Aerodactyl encounter with possible shiny

2 Likes

I can die in peace

2 Likes

Ha, Iā€™m catching these like Rats and Pidgey atm

2 Likes

These are pretty good tasks, two of them could have potentially shiny encounters while the 3rd one gives you a rare PokƩmon

The Win 5 Gym battles gives me the Aerodactyl that I need to complete the Meltan Quest.

That quest gives me Lapras

2 Likes

Iā€™m stuck on the slugma and gulpin quest.
Any help?

Slugma is kind of common when there is no event going on, while Gulpin is uncommon. Any quest reward them?

1 Like

Slugma used to be common for me.

Yeah, along with Numel.

1 Like

Slugma, Gulpin, Numel and Wurmple is very common here now in our place, more common than Rattata and Pidgey. I just catch 2 out of 3 wurmple that pop out right while I was walking an hour ago.

1 Like

I see Gulpin all the time. Slugma not so much.

@Pokemon, @bobbyjack8 has opposite spawn than us on these two

1 Like

Had an anorith spawn on my house this morning. was the last one i needed so quest is done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also need Cubone. I canā€™t find that quest which gives it.

1 Like

The quest ā€œUse 5 Razz berries to help catch Pokemonā€ seem rare. So far just one. And Iā€™m spinning a lot.

1 Like

The quest that gives form 5 (if I remember correctly that is the form released this month) Spinda is much more rarer than the Cubone quest, I have not found that Spinda quest this month. And Iā€™m spinning a lot.